The University of Southern Denmark is the third-largest University in Denmark, with a wide selection of quality programmes for Bachelor, Engineering and Master students taught in English.
We are solidly rooted in the southern region of Denmark with Campuses in Odense, Sønderborg, Esbjerg, Kolding and Slagelse. We have 58 full-time study programmes taught in English, and our vibrant study environment has an international foundation, where one in five students are international. International students from across the globe play a crucial role in enriching the university experience for all students by bringing different views, cultures, and new perspectives.
SDU’s academic depth and width are ensured through our five Faculties:
- Business and Social Sciences
- Health Science
We are proud of our excellence in research-based teaching, integrating the latest international knowledge and research in society around it. We offer outstanding learning facilities with access to a wide range of modern laboratories, libraries, and study facilities. This secures the ability for hands-on learning as well as deepen reflection.
Marie from Germany is currently studying the MSc IT Web Communication Design at the SDU Campus in Kolding.
What do you like about your study program?
I like that my study program combines so many different thematic aspects. We learn about Visual Design, Web Development, communication principles, value-based design and so much more. This made the master super diverse and exciting.
Anything that have surprised you?
Everything was absolutely new for me, the country, the language, the university. But if I had to say one thing then I was surprised about the amount of different group works there were and how much fun it is to try out a variety of design methods together.
Any advice for prospective international SDU-students?
My advice for international SDU students is to be curious about everything. It can be overwhelming and maybe even a little bit scary, but if you stay open and curious everything will be so much better!
Do you have any questions regarding life in Denmark or studying at SDU?
Chat to our students about their student life and study programme here.
Register your interest with University of Southern Denmark
The university will respond to you directly. You will have a FindAMasters account to view your sent enquiries and receive email alerts with new Masters opportunities and guidance to help you choose the right programme.
It looks like you alredy have a FindAMasters Account
Log in to save time sending your enquiry and view previously sent enquiries
The information you submit to University of Southern Denmark will only be used by them or their data partners to deal with your enquiry, according to their privacy notice. For more information on how we use and store your data, please read our privacy statement.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (Odense)
- Electronics Engineering (Sønderborg)
- Engineering, Innovation and Business (Sønderborg)
- Environmental Engineering (Odense)
- European Master in Tourism Management
- MA in American Studies
- MA in Business, Language and Culture (negot)
- MA in English Studies
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Mechanical Engineering (Sønderborg)
- Mechatronics (Sønderborg)
- MSc in Applied Mathematics
- MSc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- MSc in Biology
- MSc in Business, Language and Culture (Sonderborg)
- MSc in Chemistry
- MSc in Computational Biomedicine
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Cultural Sociology
- MSc in Economics
- MSc in Economics – Finance
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Brand Management and Marketing Communication
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Global Marketing and Consumer Culture
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Innovation and Business Development
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Business and Management
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Business and Marketing
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Management Accounting
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Marketing, Social Media, and Digitalization
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Sports and Event Management
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Strategy and Organization
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration – Sustainability Management
- MSc in Environmental and Resource Management
- MSc in International Security and Law
- MSc in IT - Product Design
- MSc in IT – Web Communication Design
- MSc in Mathematics
- MSc in Medicinal Chemistry
- MSc in Physics
- MSc in Social Sciences in Comparative Public Policy and Welfare Studies
- Operations Management Engineering (Odense)
- Physics and Technology Engineering (Odense)
- Physics and Technology Engineering (Sønderborg)
- Product Development and Innovation (Odense)
- Robot Systems Engineering (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drones and Autonomous Systems) (Odense)
- Software Engineering (Odense)