Edinburgh Napier University
Postgraduate study is an opportunity to dive deeper into a subject you love, think bigger with specialist academic guidance, and lead change in the field you choose. At Edinburgh Napier University, we’ll help you become a specialist in your field and take your career to the next level.
From building a sustainable world to managing international festivals, our courses are at the forefront of a range of industries.
Our study areas include:
- Accounting and Finance
- Building and Surveying
- Business and Management
- Criminology, Psychology and Sociology
- Design, Photography & Advertising
- English & Publishing
- Film, Journalism and Media
- Health and Social Care
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events
Visit our website to find the right course for you.
We are proud to be based in Edinburgh, home to the largest arts festival in the world, more FTSE 100 companies and tech start-ups than any UK city outside London and ranked as one of the best cities in the world for students by QS.
From a computer games lab to life-like hospital wards and a small business incubator, we have everything you need to succeed in the field you choose.
Find out more about our three Edinburgh campuses.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
The School of Health and Social Sciences embraces a strong commitment to teaching and learning, demonstrated by both innovative module design and extensive pedagogical research activity. This has helped to create a sense of community where staff and students all contribute to the academic culture.
Undergraduate courses in psychology and sociology offer an insight into human behaviour and the workings of society, while the complementary healthcare programmes investigate holistic methods of improving health and wellbeing. If you are looking for a postgraduate qualification the School offers options in careers guidance, social research and complementary healthcare.
Staff have a broad range of research interests spanning the social sciences, including transport, childhood, health, facial recognition, criminal behaviour, migration and nationalism. Forward looking and energetic, the school is forging a unique identity - it as an exciting place for staff and students alike.
- MSc / PgDip / PgCert Blended and Online Education
- MSc Applied Criminology and Forensic Psychology
- MSc Applied Forensic Psychology
- MSc Applied Social Research
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Drug Design and Biomedical Science
- MSc Medical Biotechnology
- MSc Pharmaceutical & Analytical Science
- MSc Sport Performance Enhancement
- MSc Wildlife Biology and Conservation
- PgCert Career Development
- PGDE (Biology)
- PGDE (Chemistry)
- PGDE (English)
- PGDE (Mathematics)
- PGDE (Physics)
- PgDip Career Guidance and Development
The Edinburgh Napier School of Creative Industries is one of the premier centres for creative arts education in Scotland. Our reputation in these fields spans over three decades with a philosophy of providing a rigorous professional training, set within creative practice and informed by critical theory and research.
We have over 1,300 students enrolled on a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes, including Design, Advertising, Communication, Film, Photography, Journalism, Music, Publishing, Cultural Studies, and Literature. All of these have been particularly successful in attracting high calibre students, many of whom have won international awards and progressed on to become major figures in the fields that we represent.
With a focus on emerging technologies and creative solutions, the School of Engineering & the Built Environment (SEBE) equips its students with the skills to innovate, create, respond to and provide solutions for a technologically demanding society.
SEBE comprises 4 distinct areas of interest - Building & Surveying, Civil & Transportation Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical & Materials Engineering. Within each of these 4 sectors, both traditional and modern elements of engineering are offered, allowing a broad and varied programme of study.
Internationally acclaimed, SEBE has a practical, industry focussed approach to its courses. Nearly all of SEBE's engineering courses have appropriate, professional accreditation.
- MSc Advanced Materials Engineering
- MSc Advanced Security and Cybercrime
- MSc Advanced Security and Digital Forensics
- MSc Advanced Structural Engineering
- MSc Architectural Technology & Building Performance
- MSc Automation and Control
- MSc Business Information Technology
- MSc Computing
- MSc Computing with Professional Placement
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Data Engineering
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Digital Technologies for Smart Cities
- MSc Environmental Sustainability
- MSc Renewable Energy
- MSc Robotics and Autonomous Systems Engineering
- MSc Sound Design
- MSc Timber Architectural Design & Technology
- MSc Transport Planning and Engineering
- MSc User Experience Design
- Master of Public Health
- MM Masters of Midwifery
- MSc Advanced Practice (named speciality)
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Nursing (Pre-registration) Adult Health
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration) Mental Health
- MSc Occupational Therapy: Pre-Registration
- MSc Physiotherapy: Pre-Registration
- MSc Research Methods in Health & Social Care Practice
- MSW Social Work
- PgCert Neonatal Care: Qualified in Speciality
Our state of the art Craiglockhart Campus, home of The Business School, boasts one of the newest and most modern learning environments in Scotland, offering acoustically advanced lecture theatres and multimedia language labs.
We are committed to developing and maintaining excellent relationships with regional, national and international partners to provide a relevant and applied business education that will create confident, capable and knowledgeable graduates whilst meeting the needs of the business community.
- Marketing with Digital Strategy
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Leadership Practice)
- MBA Master of Business Administration Online
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Business Event Management
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Creative Advertising
- MSc Facilities Management
- MSc Flexible Managed Programme (Business School)
- MSc Global Hospitality Management
- MSc Global Logistics And Supply Chain Analytics
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Intercultural Business Communication
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Festival & Event Management
- MSc International Finance
- MSc International Heritage & Cultural Tourism Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc International Marketing with Tourism and Events
- MSc International Tourism Destination Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing with Festival & Event Management
- MSc Real Estate Management and Investment