- World's first online postgraduate degree provider in music and sound-design for film, games and television.
- Taught by top, working industry professionals
- Flexible schedules that fit around your life
- Postgraduate Student Loans for UK students
- Study with a specialist online institution
Who are we?
ThinkSpace Education is an online provider of postgraduate degree courses for those looking to develop careers in the music and creative industries. With a 95% graduation rate, we know how to deliver innovative and engaging online education with exceptional professional outcomes for our graduates. Everyone at ThinkSpace does what they teach for a living. We are a community of creative professionals here to help you achieve your goals.
Why Study Online at ThinkSpace Education?
Flexibility: Studying at ThinkSpace Education gives you the option to study from home, maintain family life, and keep your current career, whilst learning and developing new skills to build your new career.
Employability: Since the pandemic, many employers are being more flexible with remote employees. If you plan to go into a freelance career as an artist, composer, or sound designer, then working from home is something that is likely in your future anyway.
Working from home is a crucial skill for any remote worker, and how the majority of freelance musicians and sound designers are already working.
Expert Tutors: If you study at a bricks-and-mortar university, you are often limited to the expertise of those who live in the immediate area. Something we strive to do is employ people who are the best for the job, regardless of their location. We have access to industry professionals from all over the world.
Is online learning really as good at conventional learning?
A key part of the student experience is interacting with other likeminded students, and we are constantly working to improve student interaction. The highlight of this is our discord community. This is where students get involved in group projects, discuss assignments, share resources and generally stay in touch.
You also have regular 1-to-1 meetings with a tutor, on top of group sessions and webinars.
As a student on any of our courses, you get access to all of our learning materials - that's our degree and non-degree courses. If your interest is in one area of study, but you've always wanted to get a working knowledge of other aspects of the industry, you are able to use these additional resources.
Want to find out more?
If you want to learn more about the courses, or what studying with us is like, we'd love to hear from you. Feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+44)01243 256049.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- MA Composing for Video Games
- MA International Music Business
- MA Orchestration for Film, Games and Television
- MA Professional Media Composition
- MA Songwriting and Music Production
- MA Sound Design for Video Games
- MFA Media Composition and Orchestration
- MFA Video Game and Media Composition
- MFA Video Game Composition and Orchestration
- MFA Video Game Music and Audio