University of Northampton
THE FUTURE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN EVER
It’s time to change tomorrow. Many of our postgraduate students are choosing to better themselves, gain a promotion or simply take a new pathway. They need a university that supports this and that’s why our purpose-built campus and active blended learning teaching style is designed around you, what you want, and what you need.
Perhaps you’re looking for a course with flexibility to study part-time or from home? We offer many courses on a distance learning basis supported by new technology and an excellent teaching force with strong industry links and a variety of approaches to teaching and learning including our active blended learning approach.
Our course portfolio offers a variety of subjects, whether you’re looking to advance your career or just want to delve deeper into a subject you’re passionate about – we cover all areas to include, Teacher Training, Psychology, HR or an MBA. We know that sharing knowledge, supporting creativity and looking for ways to make a positive difference will change the future.
Make that change. Transform your life and feel motivated about what you do. Discover how you can make a difference to the world around you through our commitment to social impact.
Postgraduate Funding Support
If the financial side is a concern, don’t worry there is plenty of support out there. Did you know you may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate loan of up to £11,570 (2021/2022 academic year). We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries that our postgraduate students can apply for, plus University of Northampton alumni can apply for a 20% discount on course fees.
One of UK’s leading Universities for employability
Research shows that graduates with an MBA qualification significantly increase their earning potential and can make a return on investment of their tuition fees within a few years. (Source: Graduate Prospects).
"The course at the University of Northampton was fantastic, I’ve learnt a lot as well as being able to put large amounts of what I have learnt into practice. The support provided by the faculty was incredible and really helped me achieve my overall goal."
Hanifa Dungarwalla – MBA graduate
We offer many opportunities throughout the year to find out about postgraduate study such as open days, our Postgraduate Events and subject dedicated webinars, where you can learn more about your chosen field and how to progress your career. At our events you will also get the opportunity to meet lecturers and your fellow students, get answers to all your questions and familiarise yourself with life at the University of Northampton.
To find out more about our forthcoming events and Postgraduate study at UON contact us at PGstudy@northampton.ac.uk.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social channels for other webinars and online chats or to book onto one of our weekly campus tours. If you want to discuss your options further our team are available to answer any questions at PGStudy@northampton.ac.uk or call 0300 303 2772.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Advanced Design and Manufacturing MSc
- BIM-Enabled Sustainable Buildings - MSc
- Computing - MSc
- Computing (Computer Networks Engineering) - MSc
- Computing (Internet Technology and Security) - MSc
- Computing (Software Engineering) - MSc
- English - Contemporary Literature - MA
- Fine Art - MA
- History - MA
- Leather Technology (Professional) - MSc
- Lift Engineering - MSc
- Molecular Bioscience - MSc
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leather Finishing - Automotive
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leather Technology (Professional)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Leather Technology (Professional)
- Accounting and Finance - MSc
- Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) - MSc
- Business Analytics - MSc
- Executive Master of Business Administration - MBA
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Top-Up) - MBA
- Financial and Investment Analysis - MSc
- Human Resource Management (Top-Up) - MA
- Human Resource Management MA
- Human Resource Management PGDip
- International Business Management - MSc
- International Hotel Management - MA
- International Marketing Strategy - MSc
- International Relations - MA
- International Tourism Development - MA
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management - MSc
- Master of Business Administration - Finance MBA
- Master of Business Administration (with Work Placement) MBA
- Master of Business Administration Distance Learning MBA
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Project Management - MSc
- Social Innovation - MA
- Advanced Clinical Practice MSc
- Advanced Occupational Therapy - MSc
- Advancing Practice - MSc
- Applied Psychology MSc
- Applied Sport and Exercise Science MSc/MA
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH) - MSc
- Counselling Children and Young People MSc
- Counselling MSc
- Early Years Teacher Status (0-5)
- Education - MA
- PGCE QTS Primary Education (School Direct Route)
- PGCE Top-up Primary/Early Years/Secondary
- Physiotherapy (pre-registration) - MSc
- Postgraduate Certificate in Practice Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties and Inclusion
- Primary Education (5-11) (QTS) PGCE
- Psychology - MSc
- Public Health - MSc
- Return to Professional Practice
- Social Work - MA
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway) - MA
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion MA
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) (Top-Up) MSc
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) PGDip
- Strength and Conditioning MSc
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes (TEAP) - MA
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - MA
- The National Award for SEN Co-ordination PGCert
- Youth and Community Leadership MA