University of Northampton
Explore postgraduate study at UON, the University where you can be anything.
Choosing a postgraduate course from our diverse course portfolio is a fantastic way to widen your career prospects and gain more detailed knowledge of a particular subject area that you find interesting.
We know that sharing knowledge, supporting creativity and always looking for ways to make a positive difference will enable you to be exactly who you want to be. Whether you’re looking to advance your career, or just want to delve deeper into a subject you’re passionate about, we cover a wide variety of subject areas, to include Accounting & Finance, Computing, Public & Professional Healthcare, Education & Teacher Training and an MBA, so we encourage you to take a look and find the right one for you.
Our purpose-built campus is designed around you and our active blended learning style of teaching, enhanced by new technology and excellent academic teams with strong industry links, ensures you’ll be taught the way you actually learn, rather than the way you’re expected to.
Perhaps you’re looking for a course you can study part-time or from home? We offer many courses on a distance learning basis, giving you the flexibility to learn when it suits you.
Take a look at our full range of courses to find your next step and feel motivated about what you do.
Postgraduate Funding Support
If finances are a concern, don’t worry, as there’s plenty of support out there. Did you know you may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate loan of up to £11,836 (2022/2023 academic year, subject to annual change). We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries that our postgraduate students can apply for, plus University of Northampton alumni can apply for a 20% discount on the full tuition fee for their course.
One of UK’s leading Universities for employability
We understand that your postgraduate degree isn’t just an investment, it’s a pathway to achieving your dream career. Our Careers and Employability team are dedicated to equipping you with the skills to thrive, adapt and innovate in our ever-changing world.
Our unique Graduate Attributes Framework highlights the skills that employers tell us they are looking for in Graduates and forms the basis of our support. By using this model, we’ve created an employability offer that we believe will ensure that our graduates will stand out from the crowd, are socially responsible, digitally proficient, and highly employable global citizens – the Changemakers of the future.
“Choosing to remain at the University of Northampton for my MA was an easy decision, because of the wonderful time I had during my undergraduate study. The UON experience is very supportive, encouraging and motivational and I’ve always been impressed by the level of support and knowledge provided by both the academic and non-academic staff.”
Eryn Church - Education MA graduate
Discover more about what we can do for you to support your employability prospects, our commitment to social impact and our Changemaker status and what this means for you.
We offer many opportunities throughout the year to find out about postgraduate study such as open days, our postgraduate events and subject dedicated webinars, where you can learn more about your chosen field and how to progress your career. At our events, you will also get the opportunity to meet lecturers and your fellow students, get answers to all your questions and familiarise yourself with life at the University of Northampton.
You can book onto one of our weekly campus tours or you can view our campus anytime with our virtual tour. You can also read about the experiences of current and former students in our blogs.
To find out more about our forthcoming events and postgraduate study at UON, our team are available to answer any questions at email@example.com or call 0300 303 2772.
Register your interest with University of Northampton
The university will respond to you directly. You will have a FindAMasters account to view your sent enquiries and receive email alerts with new Masters opportunities and guidance to help you choose the right programme.
It looks like you alredy have a FindAMasters Account
Log in to save time sending your enquiry and view previously sent enquiries
The information you submit to University of Northampton will only be used by them or their data partners to deal with your enquiry, according to their privacy notice. For more information on how we use and store your data, please read our privacy statement.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Acting MPhil/PhD including Practice-Based in the Arts/PhD by Published Works
- Advanced Design and Manufacturing MSc
- BIM-Enabled Sustainable Buildings MSc
- Computing (Computer Networks Engineering) MSc
- Computing (Internet Technology and Security) MSc
- Computing (Software Engineering) MSc
- Computing MSc
- Design MPhil/PhD/PhD by Published Works
- Design, Communication and Experiences MA
- Drama MPhil/PhD including Practice-Based in the Arts/PhD by Published Works
- English - Contemporary Literature MA
- Fine Art MA
- Fine Art MPhil/PhD/PhD by Published works
- History MA
- Interior Architecture MA
- Leather Technology (Professional) MSc
- Leather Technology MPhil/PhD/PhD by Published Works
- Life Sciences MPhil/PhD/PhD by Published works
- Lift Engineering MSc
- Molecular Medicine MSc
- Music MPhil/PhD including Practice-Based in the Arts/PhD by Published Works
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leather Finishing - Automotive
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leather Technology (Professional)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Leather Technology (Professional)
- Sport and Exercise MRes
- Strength and Conditioning Training MSc
- Accounting and Finance - MSc
- Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) - MSc
- Business Analytics - MSc
- Executive Master of Business Administration - MBA
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Top-Up) - MBA
- Financial and Investment Analysis - MSc
- Human Resource Management - MA
- Human Resource Management - PGDip
- Human Resource Management (Top-Up) - MA
- International Business Management - MSc
- International Hotel Management - MA
- International Marketing Strategy - MSc
- International Relations - MA
- International Tourism Development - MA
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management - MSc
- Master of Business Administration - Finance MBA
- Master of Business Administration (with Work Placement) - MBA
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Project Management - MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice - MSc
- Advanced Occupational Therapy - MSc
- Advanced Practice in Infant Mental Health and Wellbeing - PGCert
- Advancing Practice - MSc
- Applied Sport and Exercise Science - MSc/MA
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH) - MSc
- Counselling - MSc
- Counselling Children and Young People - MSc
- Education - MA
- PGCE (Top-up) Primary/Early Years/Secondary
- PGCE QTS Primary Education (5-11)
- Physiotherapy (pre-registration) - MSc
- Practice Education - PGCert
- Psychology - MSc
- Public Health - MSc
- Return to Professional Practice
- Social Work - MA
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion - MA
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway) - MA
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) (Top-Up) - MSc
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) PGDip
- Specific Learning Difficulties and Inclusion - PGDip
- Strength and Conditioning - MSc
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes (TEAP) - MA
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) - MA
- The National Award for SEN Co-ordination PGCert
- Youth and Community Leadership - MA