Farnham, United Kingdom
University for the Creative Arts
Join a community of passionate postgraduate creators, carving pathways to creative futures with our support.
The University for the Creative Arts has a long history of preparing students for creative careers. Our friendly postgraduate community is made up of creatives from across the globe, united by a passion for making. Combine this with our specialist facilities and team of expert academics, and what results is unbound creative exploration.
Here we offer a fully creative university experience, to help spark your next creative idea and nurture your artistic identity. And with courses available across the creative arts, business, and technology sectors, there are plenty of specialist routes to choose from.
Whether a postgraduate degree is the link needed for a career doing what you love, or a natural next step beyond your undergraduate studies, with us you’ll be sure to find inspiration and support as you follow your own creative pathway.View our postgraduate courses
Vibrant campuses, dedicated facilities
UCA is the second largest creative specialist university in the whole of Europe, with three vibrant campuses across the South East of England. These are based in the bustling city of Canterbury, the friendly town of Epsom, and the charming market town of Farnham.
Each campus is home to a different set of creative subjects, with dedicated creative studios, workshops, and dynamic exhibition spaces to support you. All our specialist facilities are open to you – even those outside of the subject you choose – so that you can collaborate with other disciplines and explore your creative ideas without limitation.Book a Campus Tour
Fuel your creative inspiration
With our academic staff being practising experts in their fields, their continued connection to the creative industries keeps their teaching and the course syllabus relevant to the newest skills emerging in the industry.
We're proud of the incredible things our graduates achieve, and delighted to count big names such as artist Tracey Emin CBE, jewellery designer Stephen Webster MBE, animator and producer, Mark Baker (Peppa Pig), filmmaker Gareth Edwards, BAFTA-winning animator Grant Orchard (Hey Duggee), and designer, author, and film director, Arnold Schwartzman OBE among them.
Find out more
We accept applications for our postgraduate courses all year but recommend applying before 31st March to leave time to prepare for your studies. Visit our website for guidance on how to apply, fees, scholarships, and accommodation.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Creative Education - Postgraduate Certificate
- Design, Innovation & Brand Management - MA
- Experience & Service Design MA/MSc
- Fashion Business & Management - MA/MSc
- Fashion Forecasting & Data Analysis - MA/MSc
- Global Marketing & Communications - MA/MSc
- Global Master of Business & Management - MBM
- Human Resource Management for the Creative Industries - MA/MSc
- International Music Management - MA / MSc
- Luxury Business Management - MA/MSc
- Luxury Buying & Logistics - MSc
- Master of Business Administration - MBA
- Animation - MA
- Composition for Screen - MMus
- Experimental Film - MA
- Filmmaking - MA
- Game Engineering - MSc
- Games Design - MA
- Human Computer Interaction - MSc
- Independent & Serious Games - MA
- Interactive App Development - MA
- Interface & Interactive Design - MA
- Interior Decoration & Styling - MA
- Screen Acting & Performance - MA
- Virtual & Immersive Reality - MA