Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is the largest private university in Europe boasting over 41,000 students across 12 Schools. We distinguish ourselves for multidisciplinary curricula, strong ties with top businesses and industries, and services tailored to meet international students' needs. With 10 disciplines taught by us featured in the top 200 QS World University Rankings by Subject (2015), the prestige and quality of our education is recognised worldwide. Aside from our 200+ Italian programs, we offer Undergraduate, Graduate, Summer and Semester programs in English. We have merit-based scholarships reserved on all our undergraduate and graduate programs.
Cattolica is accustomed to providing outstanding graduates for both the private and public sectors. We boast alumni such as the former prime minister and European Commission president Romano Prodi, a former president of Italy Oscar Luigi Scalfaro, the former President and founder of ENI Enrico Mattei, Gabriele del Torchio (Alitalia Vice President and CEO), numerous ministers from different departments, as well as executives from leading companies such as Banca Popolare Italiana, Barilla, Trussardi, Louis Vuitton and others.
The University is spread over 5 campuses, with the campus in central Milan being the biggest one. Milan is the economic, financial and industrial heartland of Italy. It contains the headquarters of numerous multinational corporations and world-renowned brands. Our students are in an ideal position to work as interns in global top companies and after graduation find work among the best employers.
Key differences between a two-year Master of Science and a one-year specializing Master:
The two-year Master of Science/Graduate degree ("Laurea Magistrale"):
- Is awarded after two years of graduate studies for a total of 120 ECTS;
- Aims to provide rigorous, advanced training in more highly specialized areas;
- Enables you to apply for a PhD at any Italian or international university.
- All of Cattolica's M.Sc. degrees start in September.
The one-year specializing Master ("Master Universitario"):
- Focuses on specific topics and provides practical skills to graduates wanting to develop specific professional competences;
- Upon completion, students will have earned at least 60 ECTS;
- Università Cattolica's English taught 1 year Master programs all include practical work experience that can take the form of internships or consulting projects.
- In Cattolica, some 1 year Masters start in September every year, some start in in January.
Studying at Cattolica is to study at a University where the wealth of academic programs and the robustness of academic standards, is matched by the grandeur of our buildings and equally impressive locations.
Cattolica is where great minds connect. Where enthusiasm meets innovation. Where dedication creates outcomes.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Agricultural and Food Economics MSc
- Applied data science for banking and finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Communication for Business, Media and Culture MSc
- Data analytics for business MSc
- Economics MSc
- European Studies in Investor Relations and Financial Communication MSc
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition MSc
- Global Business Management MSc
- Healthcare Management Msc
- Innovation and Technology Management MSc
- Linguistic Computing MSc
- Management MSc
- Master in Advanced Global Studies
- Master in Arts Management
- Master in Corporate Communication
- Master in Credit Risk Management
- Master in Data Science for Management
- Master in Economics and Finance
- Master in International Business
- Master in International Business - Executive
- Master in International business – Online
- Master in International Business Executive – Online
- Master in International Cooperation and Development
- Master in International Marketing Management
- Master in International Screenwriting and Production (MISP)
- Master in Luxury Goods Management
- Master in Middle Eastern Studies
- Master in Strategic Management for Global Business
- Master in Viticulture & Enology
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management MSc
- Physics for technology and innovation MSc
- Statistical and Actuarial Sciences MSc
- Sustainable Viticulture and Enology MSc
- The Art and Industry of Narration MSc
- User Experience Psychology