Study with an Engineering Specialist & Expert in Online Education
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is one of the only institutes in the world specialising in delivering industry-driven applied engineering education completely online with live tutorials, remote and virtual labs, learning support officers, and much more.
EIT’s programmes stay abreast of changes in technology because they are designed and updated by an international body of industry experts. This means that programme content remains current ensuring our students graduate with cutting-edge skills valued by employers globally.
World-class Australian Accredited Education
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programmes are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). EIT also has programmes that are recognised under three international engineering accords.
Experts in Interactive Online Education
EIT delivers online undergraduate and postgraduate programmes via a unique methodology that makes use of an international pool of expert lecturers, dedicated learning support officers, and provides access to cutting-edge simulation software and virtual laboratories.
As EIT Deputy Dean, Indumathi V, explains, “At the core of our design, at its centre, are our students. We are constantly thinking about what they are required to gain and their job outcomes after they graduate with us.”
EIT’s online students benefit from live, personalised synchronous sessions that encourage students to advance their technical and technological knowledge while forming global networks and balancing life and work commitments.
As Mildred Nanono, a recent graduate of the Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation), said about EIT: “They create an environment than enables you to balance work and then study at the same time.”
EIT’s programme fees are highly accessible. There are also a range of scholarships and bursaries available for future and current students. Click here to find out more.
How to Apply
Once you have reviewed the relevant entry requirements of your program of choice and determined that you are eligible, you can apply directly to EIT for any of our online courses. Our friendly Course Advisors are also available to assist you with any questions and guide you through the application process. Find out more.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- 52726WA Advanced Diploma of Applied Electrical Engineering
- 52859WA Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy Technologies
- 52885WA Advanced Diploma of Biomedical Engineering
- 52888WA Advanced Diploma of Applied Electrical Engineering (Power Industry)
- Graduate Certificate in Power System Analysis and Design
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems)
- On Campus Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems)
- 52727WA Advanced Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineering in Mining
- 52872WA Advanced Diploma of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- 52882WA Advanced Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineering for Oil and Gas Facilities
- 52886WA Advanced Diploma of Industrial Automation Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Automation Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Programmable Logic Controllers and SCADA
- Graduate Certificate in Safety, Risk and Reliability Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Electrical and Instrumentation in Oil and Gas)
- Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Master of Engineering (Safety, Risk & Reliability)
- On Campus Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Allen Bradley Controllogix/ Logix5000 PLC Platforms
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Control Valve Sizing, Selection and Maintenance
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Hazardous Areas and Intrinsic Safety for Engineers and Technicians
- Professional Certificate of Competency in IEC 61850 based Substation Automation
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Instrumentation, Automation and Process Control
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) & SCADA Systems