Get the future you want with postgraduate study at Middlesex University.
Welcome to Middlesex University London! We are a top 2 university in the UK (THE Young Universities 2022), offering a range of specialist postgraduate courses designed to help you achieve your career goals and get the future you want.
With sister campuses in Dubai and Mauritius and links in over 55 countries, the university provides unique opportunities for work and study. Based in North London, its safe, leafy campus offers world-class facilities with over £200m recently spent and the opportunity to study in the world's best student city. Middlesex is a Top 10 university for CEOs in the UK (Hitachi Capital Finance 2020). Our employability team provides lifetime career support with placement opportunities with top employers like Google, Warner Brothers and Deloitte.
Why Middlesex University?
- Employment prospects: 95% of our postgraduates are in work or further study (HESA, 2022).
- Career-focused courses: We offer a range of specialist postgraduate courses informed by industries offering accreditations, work placements and live projects.
- Career support: Our award-winning career team provide lifetime career support with industry connections with global organisations in London, including Warner Brothers, Google and Deloitte.
- Financial support: Our excellent financial support packages include our Living Cost Fund, scholarships, free laptop loans and much more.
- Flexible study options: We offer flexible learning from full, part-time, online, and distance learning to fit study around your work and life.
Postgraduate Virtual Open Evening - Wednesday 6th September 2023, 5pm – 7:30pm
Are you looking to increase your career options? This is your opportunity to speak with our friendly academics to learn about our courses, industry connections and career paths postgraduate study at Middlesex can offer.
Learn how we can enhance your future career prospects and find out how we will help you to gain more skills and experiences, so you can take that first or next step in your career.
What to expect at our Open Evening:
- Speak to our friendly academics: Get personalised study advice from your expert academic staff in our subject talks.
- Graduate advice and support: Hear from our graduates about their experiences and how postgraduate study helped their careers.
- Student life: Talk to current students to understand timetables, class sizes and facilities available to postgraduate students.
- Student support: Get advice on careers, funding, welfare, and admissions to support you on your postgraduate journey.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
The School of Arts and Education is home to the University's courses in Art and Design, Performing Arts, Media, Culture and Communication, Philosophy, English Language and Literature, Translation Studies, Modern Languages (French, German, Italian and Spanish) and Teacher Training and Education.
The work of the School is respected both nationally and internationally. Our approach is both liberal and innovative, embracing many contemporary ideas as well as those traditionally associated across the disciplines.
Research in the School encompasses electronic arts; fine art; the history and theory of visual culture; product and architectural design; textiles; fashion and the decorative arts; visual communication and design; performing arts, including dance, music, and theatre studies; philosophy and religious studies, modern language studies, English literary and language studies, communication, culture and media studies; politics and international studies, teacher training and technology education.
- Arts Management MA
- Children's Book Illustration and Graphic Novels MA
- Creative Technology MA/MSc
- Digital Journalism (Online Distance Learning) MSc
- Fine Art MA
- Graphic Design MA
- Interiors (Architecture and Design) MA
- Media Management MA
- Novel Writing MA (Online Distance Learning)
- Photography MA
- Printmaking MA
- Professional Arts Practice MA (Distance Education)
- Professional Practice, Artistic Practitioner MA
- Professional Practice, Creative Industries Professional MA
- Professional Practice, Dance (specialisation) MA
- Professional Practice, Dance Technique Pedagogy MA
- Professional Practice, Somatic Studies MA
- Theatre Arts MA
The Faculty of Business and Law groups together subjects from the Business School and the School of Law.
The Faculty is ambitious to be recognised for the high quality of its education, research, knowledge exchange and engagement. Offering a range of innovative on campus and distance education programmes, the Faculty has a growing degree apprenticeship portfolio and is lead partner in the Police Education Consortium, which delivers the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship programme with three forces. The Faculty works closely with the University’s international campuses and has academic partnership activity in the UK and internationally. With strong links with businesses and public sector bodies, the Faculty provides practical real-world learning that prepares students to become change makers and to create and share their knowledge between the professional and academic worlds.
Building on a strong performance in REF2014, much of the research activity in the Faculty is centred on Unit of Assessment (UoA) 17 Business and Management Studies, UoA 18 Law and UoA 20 Social Work and Social Policy. Our impactful research and knowledge exchange consistently addresses issues of social justice, equality, diversity and inclusion, law and society, sustainability and prosperity through active engagement with business and a range of private, public and voluntary organisations.
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Branding and Marketing Communication MSc
- Cybercrime and Digital Investigation MSc
- Digital Marketing MSc
- Financial Management MSc/PG Cert/PG Dip
- Global Governance and Sustainable Development MA
- Global Supply Chain Management MSc
- Human Resource Management and Development MA (CIPD Accredited)
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business Management (Enhanced) MA
- International Business Management MA
- International Hospitality and Events Management MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- International Relations MA
- Investment and Finance MSc
- LLM Legal Practice (SQE Pathway) programme
- LLM/PG Dip/PG Cert Human Rights Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert Commercial Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Business Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Law
- Management MSc
- Marine Operations Management MSc
- Marketing Management MSc
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Place Branding MA
- Professional Practice in Maritime Operations PGCert
- Shipping and Logistics MBA
The Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education offers exciting and wide-ranging undergraduate and postgraduate courses in education and teaching, health and social work based on foundations of excellent scholarship, research and practice-based learning.
Working in partnership is fundamental to everything that we do in the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education; we could not achieve the things we do if we worked in isolation. Our aim is to support our students, staff and partners to achieve their full potential and, in so doing, make a difference in the world.
We take an innovative approach to developing highly-skilled professionals able to transform people's lives through their work in education, interpreting and translation, nursing, midwifery, mental health, social work and integrative medicine. Partnering with a variety of schools, education settings, charitable, private and public sector organisations, we have a history of pioneering excellence that is recognised worldwide.
- Advanced Clinical Practice MSc/PGDip
- Advanced Social Work Practice (Practice Education) PGCert
- Advanced Social Work Practice MA/PGDip/PGCert
- Childhood and Education in Diverse Societies MA
- Education MA
- Higher Education MA
- Higher Education PGCert
- Masters/Doctor of Professional Studies MProf/DProf (Health and Education / Science and Technology)
- Mental Health and Substance Use (Dual Diagnosis) MSc
- Mental Health Studies (Top-up) MSc
- Mental Health Studies MSc/PgDip / Healthcare Studies PGCert
- Midwifery Studies MSc
- Nursing Studies MSc / Nursing Studies (Top-up) MSc
- PGCE Drama (QTS)
- PGCE English (QTS)
- PGCE English with Drama (QTS)
- PGCE Geography with Humanities (QTS)
- PGCE History with Humanities (QTS)
- PGCE Mathematics (QTS)
- PGCE Primary Education (QTS)
- PGCE Science with Biology (QTS)
- PGCE Science with Chemistry (QTS)
- PGCE Science with Physics (QTS)
- Postgraduate Teacher Apprenticeship (QTS) Primary or Secondary
- Qualified Teacher Status - Assessment Only (Primary and Secondary)
- School Direct (QTS)
- Social Work (Top-up) MA
- Social Work MA
- Social Work PGDip
- Teaching PGCert
- Transdisciplinary Practice MSc
- Applied Psychology MSc
- Applied Statistics MSc/PGDip
- Biomedical Science (Cellular Pathology) MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry) MSc
- Biomedical Science (Haematology and Transfusion Science) MSc
- Biomedical Science (Infection and Immunity) MSc
- Biomedical Science (Medical Immunology) MSc
- Biomedical Science (Medical Microbiology) MSc/PGCert
- Building Information Modelling & Construction Technologies MSc
- Building Information Modelling Management and Integrated Digital Delivery MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Business Information Systems Management MSc
- Cancer Biology and Therapeutics MSc
- Cardiac Rhythm Management and Electrophysiology MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Cardiac Ultrasound MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Cardiology MSc/PGDip
- Clinical Health Psychology and Wellbeing MSc
- Clinical Neuroscience MSc
- Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience MSc by Research
- Computer Networks and Network Design MSc
- Computer Science MSc
- Criminology with Forensic Psychology MSc
- Cyber Security and Pen Testing MSc
- Data Science MSc
- Developmental Psychology in Action MSc
- Engineering Management MSc
- Environmental Health MSc
- Evolutionary Behavioural Science MSc by Research
- Exercise and Physical Activity for Special Populations and Healthy Ageing MSc
- Exercise and Physical Activity for Special Populations and Healthy Ageing MSc (Distance Education)
- Financial Mathematics MSc/PGDip
- Intelligent Telecommunications Engineering MSc
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering MSc
- Network Management and Cloud Computing MSc
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management MSc/PGDip
- Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing Management MSc/PGDip
- Psychological Therapies and Interventions MSc / PGDip
- Psychology Conversion MSc
- Public Health MSc
- Robotics MSc
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition MSc
- Sport and Exercise Psychology MSc
- Sport Performance Analysis MSc
- Sport Performance Analysis MSc (Distance Education)
- Sport Rehabilitation MSc
- Strength and Conditioning MSc
- Strength and Conditioning MSc (Online Distance Learning)
- Sustainability and Environmental Management MSc
- Telecommunications Engineering MSc
- Visual and Arts-based Methods MSc by Research