London South Bank UniversityLondon South Bank University (LSBU) has served south London and beyond for over 125 years with a consistent commitment to providing high-quality education to all. The university has strong links with employers and courses are applied, accredited and offer placement opportunities.
LSBU gives you the support and flexibility you need to succeed. Studying must be a part of real life – you may need to earn some extra income, or having some trouble settling into your first year. The Student Life Centre is there to make your experience as easy as possible.
- The Skills for Learning Centre offers students a range of interactive workshops, one-to-one tutorials and drop-in sessions delivered by experienced learning developers.
- The Academic Practice and English Language team provide guidance to maximise your reading, writing and thinking and the Maths and Stats team deliver tailored support to refresh and improve your numerical, mathematical or statistical knowledge.
- In addition, we provide specialist study materials through our online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Moodle site.
- Libraries on our Southwark and Havering campuses provide LSBU students with access to a wide range of books, journal articles and other specialist materials they will need to complete their studies.
- E-resources – including over 18,000 full-text journals – can be accessed off-campus 24 hours a day. A team of experienced, professional staff is on hand to give expert support and provide training.
LSBU’s Southwark campus is in Elephant & Castle, without a doubt one of the most vibrant areas in London; there’s so much to see and do within a short walk of the campus. Being here means you’ll have sights, attractions and nightlife on your doorstep.
Taught Masters Courses
LSBU has the highest possible rating for the quality of their education, from the independent Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). Courses are accredited or developed in association with leading professional bodies.
Many employers, including top Fortune 500 companies, send their people to study with LSBU, so postgraduate students can build strong professional networks. Many courses include work placements and Course Directors also regularly invite outside experts to give guest lectures.
Student success is clear with LSBU ranking in the top ten universities in the UK for highest graduate salaries*. In 2019 LSBU was named University of the Year for Graduate Employment for an unprecedented second year in a row*.
* Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 & 2019.
Virtual Open Day
Discuss your study options with our academics, talk to current students about their experience of LSBU. You'll have the chance to meet our inspiring alumni, current students and our lecturers – don’t’ believe us, believe them!
Our next Open Evening will take place on 26 November - we can't wait to meet you!
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- (Pre-Registration) Physiotherapy MSc
- Addiction Psychology and Counselling - MSc
- Adult Nursing - PGDip
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Adult, Child and Mental Health routes) MSc
- Breast Imaging - PGCert
- Children's Nursing - MSc
- Children's Nursing - PgDip
- Continuous Personal and Professional Development (CPPD/CPD) Health and Social Care
- Diagnostic Imaging PgCert / PgDip/ MSc
- GradCert/PgCert Non-Medical Prescribing / Conversion course for Supplementary Prescribers
- Heath Visiting (Specialist Community Public Health Nursing) - PGDip
- Leadership and Service Improvement - MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Leading Social Change MA
- Learning Disability Nursing - PgDip/MSc
- Mental Health Advanced Nurse Practitioner - PgDip / MSc
- Mental Health and Clinical Psychology - MSc/PgDip/PgCert
- Mental Health Nursing PgDip / MSc
- MSc Masters in Nursing (International)
- Nursing (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
- Nursing (Neuroscience Care) MSc
- Occupational Therapy (pre-registration mode) - MSc/PGDip
- Older People's Care PgCert
- Palliative and End of Life Care - PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Perinatal Mental Health - PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- PGCE in Practice Education
- Professional Practice: Children's Nursing - MSc/PGDip
- Radiographic Reporting - MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Radiotherapy and Oncology - PgCert, PgDip, MSc
- Social Work - MA
- Therapeutic Radiography - PGDip/MSc/MSc (Top up)
- Workplace Health Management - Grad Cert
- Business Project Management - MSc
- Business Project Management (with Internship)
- International Accounting and Finance - MSc
- International Business Management - MSc
- International Business Management with Finance - MSc
- International Business Management with HRM - MSc
- International Business Management with internship - MSc
- International Business Management with Marketing - MSc
- International Business Management with Project Management - MSc
- International Economics and Strategy (with Internship option) - MSc
- International Finance - MSc
- International Human Resource Management - MSc
- International Human Resources Management (IGS) - MSc
- International Marketing - MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- International Marketing (with internship) - MSc
- Leadership and Management: Homelessness and Housing - PgCert
- Marketing - MSc
- Continuing Professional Development - Education
- Education (Autism) - MA
- Education (Autism) - PgCert
- Education: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - MA
- International Commercial Law - LLM
- International Human Rights and Development - LLM
- Law Conversion Course: incorporating the CPE / LLM
- National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- Primary (5-11) - PGCE
- School Direct - PGCE
- Town and Country Planning - PgDip/MA
- Urban Design and Planning - MA
- Architecture - MArch
- Building Services Engineering - MSc
- Building Surveying - MSc/Top-up to MSc/PGDip
- Civil Engineering - MSc
- Construction Project Management - MSc
- Environmental and Architectural Acoustics - MSc
- Institute of Acoustics Certificate of Competence
- Quantity Surveying - MSc/PGDip
- Real Estate - MSc/Top-up to MSc/PGDip
- RIBA Professional Practice - Part 3
- Structural Engineering - MSc