London, United Kingdom
The London School of Economics and Political Science
offers you the opportunity to study the social sciences in an institution with a worldwide academic reputation, while enjoying the .
The School is a place of genuine intellectual excitement and . In the most recent national Research Excellence Framework (REF) we had the highest percentage of world-leading research of any university in the United Kingdom.
Experience LSE’s Graduate Virtual Open Day wherever you are in the world.
Ourare designed for students who want to engage critically with their chosen discipline and apply their learning to real world situations. Our programmes are shaped to equip you, professionally and personally, for whatever you want to do afterwards.
You’ll be exposed to , and the very academics who have carried out that research. You’ll have the opportunity to pursue your interests in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll have access to a , both within your department and beyond, that will enable you to make the most of your LSE education and help you develop life-long skills and knowledge.
The character of LSE is inseparable from its location. , the School is located in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Only a short distance from Europe’s financial, legal and cultural centres, LSE stands at the crossroads of international debate. This is fundamental to our identity as an outward-looking institution with an active involvement in UK and world affairs.
Our student community is one of the most internationally diverse in the world, with registered each year. This mix encourages a truly international approach to intellectual discovery and academic life which cannot be matched elsewhere.
The School has one of the most prestigious in the world. Leading figures from all walks of life have spoken at LSE, including Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Amartya Sen, Christine Lagarde, Bill Gates, Helen Clark and George Soros.
LSE offers generous financial support to its postgraduate students each year. Awards range from a contribution to tuition fees to full coverage of all expenses.
. The School has produced over 37 world leaders and heads of state, 18 Nobel Prize Winners, and a host of .
Many leading organisations give careers presentations at the School during the year, and LSE Careers has a wide range of resources available to assist you in your job search. Find out more about the .
How to apply
from mid-October in the year prior to entry and are considered on a rolling basis until all the available places are filled.
Register your interest with London School of Economics and Political Science
The university will respond to you directly. You will have a FindAMasters account to view your sent enquiries and receive email alerts with new Masters opportunities and guidance to help you choose the right programme.
It looks like you alredy have a FindAMasters Account
Log in to save time sending your enquiry and view previously sent enquiries
The information you submit to London School of Economics and Political Science will only be used by them or their data partners to deal with your enquiry, according to their privacy notice. For more information on how we use and store your data, please read our privacy statement.
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry
Department / School information and available programmes:
- Environment and Development MSc
- Environmental Economics and Climate Change MSc
- Environmental Policy and Regulation MSc
- Geographic Data Science MSc
- Human Geography and Urban Studies (Research) MSc
- Local Economic Development MSc
- LSE-Peking University Double Degree MSc Environmental Policy, Technology and Health
- LSE-Sciences Po Double Degree MSc Urban Policy
- Real Estate Economics and Finance MSc
- Regional and Urban Planning Studies MSc
- Urbanisation and Development MSc
- Executive MSc Health Economics, Outcomes and Management in Clinical Sciences
- Executive MSc Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Executive MSc Healthcare Decision Making (in collaboration with NICE)
- Global Health Policy MSc
- International Health Policy (Health Economics) MSc
- International Health Policy MSc
- LSE-LSHTM Double MSc Health Policy, Planning and Financing
- MSc Health Data Science
- Asian and International History (LSE-NUS) MA
- Empires, Colonialism and Globalisation MSc
- History of International Relations MSc
- International Affairs (LSE-PKU) MSc
- International and Asian History MSc
- International and World History (LSE-Columbia University) MSc
- Modern History MA
- Theory and History of International Relations MSc
The Department of Management provides a world class environment for multidisciplinary research on management issues as well as a deep insight into the functioning of the global business environment. Our objective is to be the premier management department in Europe and one of the top departments in the world in both teaching and research.
- Economics and Management MSc
- Executive Global Master's in Management
- Executive MSc Social Business and Entrepreneurship
- Global Master's in Management
- Human Resources and Organisations MSc
- Management and Strategy MSc
- Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Master's in Management
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship MSc
- TRIUM Global Executive MBA
- Global Media and Communications (LSE and Fudan) MSc
- Global Media and Communications (LSE and UCT) MSc
- Global Media and Communications (LSE and USC) MSc
- Media and Communications (Data and Society) MSc
- Media and Communications (Media and Communication Governance) MSc
- Media and Communications (Research) MSc
- Media and Communications MSc
- Media, Communication and Development MSc
- Politics and Communication MSc
- Strategic Communications and Society MSc
- Culture and Conflict in a Global Europe MSc
- European and International Politics and Policy MSc
- European and International Public Policy and Politics (LSE-Bocconi) MSc
- European Politics, Conflict and Culture (LSE-Columbia) MSc
- European Studies (LSE-Sciences Po) MSc
- Global Political Economy of China and Europe (LSE-Fudan) MSc
- International Migration and Public Policy MSc
- Political Economy of Europe MSc
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Executive MSc in Cities
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (LSE-Columbia University) MPA
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MPA and Master of Global Affairs (LSE-Toronto University)
- MPA Data Science for Public Policy
- MPP/MPA (LSE-Sciences Po)