Postgraduate study at Leeds Conservatoire will give you the opportunity to further your skills in a creative, innovative and collaborative environment. You’ll develop professional practice and build the knowledge, resilience and experience you’ll need to thrive in the ever-changing creative arts industry.
A Leading European Conservatoire
- Train at the largest and most diverse music conservatoire in the UK and work alongside industry professionals, leading composers, producers, directors and performers.
- Be part of a close-knit community of musicians and performers studying the widest range of genres at any UK conservatoire; spanning jazz, classical, popular song-writing, electronic music and drama.
- Take advantage of the strong partnerships the Conservatoire has with theatre companies and festivals which support your training.
- Make the most of our high-quality specialist facilities, open until late during term time and supported by expert technicians.
- Industry-leading performance facilities include two purpose-built dance studios, four performance spaces, including the 350-seat Venue as well as rehearsal and ensemble rooms.
- Music students get to use industry-standard recording and mixing studios, fully equipped Mac Labs, and a DJ Suite, and have access to instruments and equipment from our loans centre.
- The new music library hosts more than 18,000 items of printed music, as well as one of the UK’s most comprehensive jazz archives and dedicated quiet study spaces.
- Postgraduate students have exclusive access to study and creative spaces in our new fifth-floor development.
Learn from the professionals
- Course tutors are active professionals in the creative arts and world-class performers with extensive experience in providing bespoke guidance.
- Training is delivered via one-to-one specialist tuition, small group work and masterclasses taught by leading industry professionals.
A student-friendly city of culture
- Often recognised as one of the UK’s best student cities, with more than 70,000 students, Leeds is one of the north of England’s top cultural and educational hubs and is well connected with major rail lines, motorways and international airports.
- Leeds hosts major music and arts festivals and is home to a thriving performing arts scene with over 200 venues throughout the city.
- It also boasts extensive food and drink options, museums, cinemas, shopping and sports – and away from the bustling city centre, you’ll find easily accessible countryside and parklands.
The university will respond to you directly. You will have a FindAMasters account to view your sent enquiries and receive email alerts with new Masters opportunities and guidance to help you choose the right programme..
It looks like you alredy have a FindAMasters Account
Log in to save time sending your enquiry and view previously sent enquiries
The information you submit to Leeds Conservatoire will only be used by them or their data partners to deal with your enquiry, according to their privacy notice. For more information on how we use and store your data, please read our privacy statement.