The cost-effective way to target potential postgraduates
Now in its 20th year, this highly regarded fair is an excellent forum for representatives from institutions of higher education, who are seeking to fill their postgraduate course places for 2014, to meet and talk with interested students from a wide range of universities. Each year, the number of students and graduate visitors totals between 1,500 and 2,000. In the last 19 years, students and graduates from over 100 institutions throughout the UK and Europe have visited the Postgraduate Study Fair at Manchester
Over 90 institutions mainly from throughout the UK but also some from overseas exhibit at this popular fair, as well as advisory bodies, such as FindAPhD.com and FindAMasters.com, Postgraduate Studentships.co.uk, the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Study Overseas UK, the Training & Development Agency for Schools to name but a few.
The Fair is organised by The University of Manchester's Careers & Employability Division who have considerable experience of organising large-scale recruitment events and a reputation for delivering high-quality, cost-effective fairs. Whether you are a regular postgraduate recruiter, or are new to fairs, their specialist staff will be happy to advise you on how to get the most out of your visit.
The Postgraduate Study Fair at Manchester will:
- ensure that final-year students and recent graduates from institutions throughout the UK are aware of you and your postgraduate opportunities
- allow you to talk face-to-face with potential applicants from not just the North West but also elsewhere, all with a serious commitment to further study - up to 2,000 visitors usually attend
- give you a high-profile in the publicity which is circulated to all HE institutions
- benefit specialist course providers who will be featured alongside the largest institutions in the UK
- increase your internet profile by the provision of links from various careers related websites
- help generate the quality applications you need to fill your taught courses and research programmes
- give you free national publicity for your institution, your website and your postgraduate opportunities
Cost: £975+VAT for a 3m x2m shell scheme stand
It will cost you far less than the price of a national advertisement to exhibit at the Postgraduate Fair. Your investment is guaranteed to reach your target audience, since all the visitors will have a serious interest in further study or training.
The all-inclusive stand package includes:
- Shell scheme - Quality exhibition loop fabric panels for use with velcro fittings.
- Spotlighting at all stands.
- Name board - Your institution's name and stand number displayed above your stand.
- Furniture - One table, a tablecloth and four chairs.
- Refreshments - Lunch (free for two representatives), plus hot and cold beverages brought to your stand throughout the day.
- Free on-site parking next to the Exhibition Centre, with help available for unloading directly into the Exhibition Hall.
- Publicity - A free half page entry in the Postgraduate Fair Guide to promote your institution and your opportunities for further study and research. Advance and post-event coverage on the internet.
Booking for the 2013 fair opens ~ 12th March 2013