Postgraduate Study & MBA Fair in London
Thursday 30 January 2014,
11.30am – 5.00pm
Senate House, Malet Street WC1E 7HU.
This fair is the perfect place to promote your courses to potential postgraduate students. Held in the iconic Senate House building, part of the University of London, the fair attracts well over 1,500 visitors each year. Being able to hold the event on our premises also allows us to keep the cost of exhibiting down compared to events at hotels or large exhibition venues.
- International event with a diverse range of exhibitors, from universities and business schools, to independent colleges and language schools all looking to promote their post graduate and MBA courses to students and graduates.
- London's most prestigious event of its kind and now in its 19th year
- Ideal forum to meet and interact with a diverse range of high calibre students, graduates and professionals looking to continue their education or training.
- Organised by The Careers Group, University of London, Europe's largest careers service
- As members of AGCAS we have direct links to every single undergraduate in the country through their careers services
- NEW this year – we are investing in staged flooring in our Beveridge Hall to create one flat level exhibition hall, increasing capacity for exhibitors and visitors alike.
Stand Price and Package: £850.00 + VAT
- Table top stand and 2 chairs
- Two refreshment vouchers for lunch in Senate House
- Hot link from the website to your company homepage
- Free entry in the Fair Guide
- Fair Liaison Officer and Porters on hand throughout the day
To find out more, or to book your stand, please contact the Commercial Development Team on 020 7863 6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org