[[Why study with GSM London?]]
If you are a busy management professional who needs to fit your studies around your professional commitments, our Executive Master of Business Administration course is the perfect choice.
With a focus on interactive learning, you will have the opportunity to refresh your existing skills and knowledge base, whilst learning more about the world of business. You'll not only hone your management skills, but also develop your analytical and problem-solving abilities, which are crucial in a managerial role.
The course covers a range of relevant subjects, such as international business management strategies, accounting and finance, strategic change and human resources management.
By the end of the course, you will have the tools you need to progress in your current role, or move into a new one.
[[How will this course support my professional development?]]
It is important for management professionals to keep their skills and knowledge up-to-date. With its focus on interactive learning, this course will ensure that you are equipped with the latest in business methodology and best practice.
Because you will be studying around your work, you can apply the knowledge you learn to your job, providing you with practical application of your new found skills.
[[How is the course structured?]]
- Business Environment and Strategic Management
- The Strategy of International Business
- Leadership and the Management of Strategic Change
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Planning and Promotion
- Management Information and Communication Systems
- Research Skills and Dissertation Planning
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have at least one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree (Hons) 2:2 or above, (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised UK or overseas institution)
- NQF Level 6 Qualification
- GSM London Pre-Masters Qualification
- If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent qualification.
Please note that we will consider applications from mature students (aged 21 or over) who do not meet the standard entry requirements, provided evidence of work experience can be demonstrated. This must be backed up by an employer's reference.
In addition to the above qualifications, all applicants are expected to have three years’ managerial experience.
[[How to apply]]
To speak to a dedicated course advisor about the Executive MBA, please email [email protected]
or phone +44 (0)20 8516 7800
[[What our students say]]
"GSM London’s Executive MBA is up to date with today’s business practices, extremely useful for my professional progression"
– Shaffick Gobindram, Executive MBA
Bachelors Degree (Hons) 2:2 or above, (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised UK or overseas institution)