This part-time course will help you meet the challenges of modern procurement, with its growing emphasis on sustainability and changing concerns.
[[Why study with GSM London?]]
Supply chain management is becoming increasingly complex and the UK Government has recognised this with a new drive to increase the number of highly skilled professionals working in the field.
With a practical focus on legal and business concerns, this course will help you develop a greater understanding of the issues affecting the design and operation of logistics systems today.
If you are a purchasing and supply practitioner from the public or private sector – or if you are aiming to move into the sector – this course will help you further your career in procurement.
[[How will this course support my professional development?]]
If you’re looking to progress within the procurement industry, this is the course for you.
The programme has been designed to give you the knowledge you need to play a more strategic role in the procurement industry.
You will develop an understanding of leadership methods and understand the link between leadership and organisational objectives, while modules on law and finance will enhance your knowledge and improve your decision-making skills within these areas.
Taught part-time at the weekends, this course will allow you to conduct your studies alongside your professional commitments.
[[How is this course structured?]]
- Leadership and Change Management in Purchasing and Supply
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Financial Management for Purchasers
- Sustainable Procurement
- Legal and Contractual Arrangements in Purchasing and Supply
- Logistics Project
- Research Skills and Dissertation Planning
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have at least one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree (Hons) 2:2 or above, (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised UK or overseas institution)
- NQF Level 6 Qualification
- GSM London Pre-Masters Qualification
- If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent qualification.
- In addition to the above qualifications, applicants are expected to have three years’ procurement experience.
Please note that we will consider applications from mature students (aged 21 or over) who do not meet the standard entry requirements, provided evidence of work experience can be demonstrated. This must be backed up by an employer's reference.
In addition to the above qualifications, applicants are expected to have three years’ managerial experience.
[[How to apply]]
To speak to a Course Advisor, about the MSc Strategic Procurement Management, please email [email protected]
or phone +44 (0)20 8516 7850
[[What our students say]]
"Flexible weekend study, CIPS accreditation, professionalism and the networking opportunities are just some of the strengths of this innovative masters programme that has been driving students to us for many years"
– Tamara Solomun, Director, CIPS Executive Programmes
Bachelors Degree (Hons) 2:2 or above, (or an equivalent qualification from a recognised UK or overseas institution)