This is a dynamic, contemporary and innovative programme that prepares you for management positions across a wider range of industries. It is also designed to assist current managers in preparation for more senior roles.
Open to those with an undergraduate degree in any discipline, this degree will offer you broad theoretical and practical knowledge of management. Studies will cover many topics of relevance to managers both in China and internationally including international business, strategy, finance, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship. You will also complete a research project or dissertation on a management-related topic of choice in consultation with the programme director.
The programme will equip you with:
• an understanding of management practices and theories
• experience in the broad range of managerial functions and tasks
• an awareness of management demands in business
• research skills through project and dissertation work
• potential work experience through internships (for students who are not already employed)
• excellent networking possibilities
• International Business (Evening/weekend session)
• Accounting and Financial Management (Weekday Session)
• Strategic Organisation (Weekday Session)
• Strategic Business Analysis (Evening/weekend session)
• Marketing Management (Weekday Session)
• Strategic Operations Management (Evening/weekend session)
• Entrepreneurship and Business Creation (Weekday Session)
• Business Leadership (Evening/weekend session)
• Dissertation or Business Project
IBSS believes in practical business engagement at all levels. A number of business executives will share their practical experiences in guest lectures, while visits to corporations will enhance your real business life experience.
Surrounded by Fortune 500 and Chinese companies, IBSS and our career development team have the ideal location for deep engagement with potential national and multinational employers to identify the best job opportunities for our MSc Management students.
This programme includes career skills and personal development support to assist you with career evaluation, job search and professional skills development, such as:
• consultations with our career development team
• guidance on job search techniques
• coaching in writing cover letters and CVs as well as interview skills
• assessing soft competencies like working in teams, communication and presentation skills
• assistance in employment and work permit issues
Part-time study option also available. http://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/masters/management-msc
An undergraduate degree in any discipline.