This part-time Advanced Master's program trains participants to become specialists in the energy sector (from equipment manufactors to utilities and major energy users).
The successful completion of the program provides diploma holders opportunities in business development and marketing, strategic analysis, or energy project management. Energy management and marketing requires a solid background in economics and technology skills.
Designed for participants seeking a technologic and managerial dual competency, this high-level professional Advanced Master's program offers a global and interdisciplinary approach. This is its main strength. A real challenge for those with a keen interest in energy management and marketing.
Why get an Advanced Master's Degree?
- Obtain a high-level postgraduate qualification.
- Benefit from a technico-managerial dual competency.
- Acces high-level careers.
- Benefit from concrete, operationaloriented applied courses.
- Professional insertion
- 87% of our students are employed two months after graduation.
- 88% are in mid-level or higher management
Part-time work/study program from October to May + 6 months of full-time work from June to December. Internship opportunities and the possibility of obtaining a French contrat de professionalisation
- Join the world of energy management
- Acquire a sector-specific technological and managerial dual competency
- Access marketing and business responsibilities
- Drive energy management projects
- Develop consulting expertise and strategic analysis skills
- Adopt sustainable business practices
MARKETING AND COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Business developer
- Business manager
- Product/market manager
PROJECT MANAGEMENT :
- Project Manager
- Energy efficiency expert
- Facilities manager
STRATEGY AND CONSULTING :
- Market Analyst
- Energy Buyer
- An interdisciplinary approach to energy
- The combined expertise of three academic partners: Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Grenoble INP-Ense3, the EDDEN laboratory (Université Pierre Mendès France)
- A partnership with Tenerrdis competitivity cluster
- Close links with energy sector professionals: companies, unions, clusters
- An applied, professionalizationoriented pedagogy offered through an alternating study-internship program
- International study trip : previous destinations have included Sweden, China, and Germany
- The support of the Grenoble Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Diploma from a recognized business school in management or engineering or a university : Master's degree (Bac+5) in sciences, economics, or social sciences. Or at least 3 years of significant professional experience with a Bachelor's degree (Bac+4).
- English test and jury session.
- Autonomy, adaptability, interpersonal skills, and personal commitment to an intensive Master's program
Master or Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience)