Join a program into international reach, including the intercultural problems met by the managers of the whole world. This Master's degree is internationally recognized, and is exclusively taught in English.
PROVIDE INTERNATIONAL VISION OF BUSINESS
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with interculturally aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
The MIB provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment which makes its graduates very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
Internationally recognized (http://en.grenoble-em.com/rankings
), the MIB is regularly ranked by the Financial Times among the top Masters in Management in the world, and 5th in international mobility for 2014.
Students have the opportunity to follow the MIB program in the following locations:
- Grenoble - http://en.grenoble-em.com/grenoble-vibrant-and-welcoming
- Paris - http://en.grenoble-em.com/paris
- Singapore - http://www.mdis.edu.sg/academic-programmes/mdis-business-school/master-in-international-business
WHY CHOOSE THE MIB PROGRAM?
- An internationally recognized program (ranked 20th in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking) - http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-management-2014
- A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
- A personal, enriching and learning experience in a truly multicultural environment.
- A program developing and practicing the innovation-based nature of business and management.
- A program recognizing the high demand for intercultural awareness and skills.
- A program utilizing both practitioner and academic expertise within its faculty and teaching staff.
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program.
The program requires full-time attendance during the first academic year of instruction followed by a period of one year to complete the mandatory Final Management Project.
Students can carry out this project while on an internship or take on full-time employment anywhere in the world.
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel skills Training & Examinations
- International Negotiation
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations - The Serious Game
- Global Trade Relations
STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Business Analysis and Consulting
- Intercultural Management
- Managing People and Organizations
MANAGING TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
- Managing Technology and Innovations
- Information Systems for digital Business
FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
BUSINESS RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- Research Methodology for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
* Content subject to change.
French Ministry of National Education Recognition
MIB graduates are also awarded a certificate conferring the title of “Manager d’Affaires Internationales”. This provides international recognition through the VISA d’Etat. For students planning to work in France following their studies, this recognition presents a competitive advantage.
A WORD FROM THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR
”The Masters of International Business (MIB) Program is a convergent degree program welcoming students from over 50 nationalities. The curriculum for the MIB program is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. The MIB program is solid launching pad for your global careers in every sector of business. We hope to welcome you as part of this unique, dynamic and enriching experience”
Graduates from the MIB program hold many different positions in a variety of sectors all over the world: human relations, marketing, banking, public relations, general management and consulting.
MIB GRADUATES ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED IN COMPANIES SUCH AS:
- First Direct
- Glaxo Wellcome
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- AC Nielsen
- Britannic Assurance
- Shanghai Bank
- Coca Cola
- Procter & Gamble
- Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
This postgraduate Master's program is designed for young graduates from any field with no or limited prior work experience.
Recruitment for this program is on a worldwide basis. Students come from a wide variety of backgrounds: science, humanities, languages, technical and engineering.
The average age of the participants is around 25 years old. There are at least 30 different nationalities every year on the MIB program and there are usually over 79 countries represented in total on the different programs at Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject with good grade average.
- Work experience is not compulsory.
- Fluency in English (see test requirements below).
- GMAT is not required for this program.