The Rotman One-Year Executive MBA Program is for working senior management professionals looking to earn an MBA and sharpen their leadership advantage. Offered by Canada's leading research university and its #1 business school, the MBA program teaches you deep business fundamentals, sound decision-making frameworks, and practical management skills.
The program has been designed to enhance your skills as a senior decision maker, and to help you discover new career possibilities. What you learn in class on Friday and Saturday, you can apply at work on Monday morning. People will notice your ability to understand and contribute to all of your organization’s business functions.
One of the world’s top business schools, Rotman’s reputation is built on its outstanding faculty from all over the globe. They’re distinguished by their ground-breaking research, authority in the business world, and accessibility to students.
See the website https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/MastersPrograms/MBAPrograms/ExecutiveMBA.aspx#Overview
The Rotman One-Year Executive MBA is a rigorous academic program designed for seasoned professionals. The program attracts high achievers from a range of industries, including traditional for-profit businesses, not-for-profit enterprises, research institutes and entrepreneurial ventures. Rotman selects qualified students who demonstrate a well-rounded combination of abilities – academic standing, interpersonal skills, professional achievement, leadership potential, and their ability to add value to the class.
Minimum admission requirements:
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior management role
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- People and/or project management experience
- Current full-time employment
- Official academic transcripts and successful admissions testing (as applicable)
- English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS testing may be required)
- 2 references
- Employer consent, if applicable*
Those who do not hold a university degree and who have demonstrated significant management experience and responsibilities are also encouraged to apply.
* Note: To qualify for the program, you’re advised to arrange your work schedules and personal and professional responsibilities to allow you to complete the necessary class-work and self-study. You may also consider asking your employer’s consent for the time you will spend away from work. Some students also request financial support from their employers in exchange for increased corporate performance. Please contact [email protected]
for further guidance.
The One-Year Executive MBA program offers you an innovative curriculum that combines group work with deep self-development insights and strategic know-how. The program's applied learning methods ensure you are putting the insights you gain in class into practice. Our aim is to dramatically accelerate the leadership potential and decision-making skills of each of our students.
The program is structured around four terms, each of which includes a one-week residential module in downtown Toronto. The condensed schedule is designed for both personal and professional flexibility. Regular class sessions take place over two days, twice a month, on a Friday and Saturday.
The Rotman One-Year Executive MBA (EMBA) minimizes the time you spend away from work while maximizing your learning experience. In addition to four one-week residential modules, you will be in class on Friday and Saturday, every other week, for 13 months.
Find out how to apply here https://www.rotman.utoronto.ca/Degrees/MastersPrograms/MBAPrograms/ExecutiveMBA.aspx#body_1_maincontent_4_pane1