The Morning & Evening MBA programs are 32-months in duration and offer the same Rotman approach to world-class business education as the Full-Time MBA, while allowing you to maintain your busy work schedule.
We begin in mid-August with pre-courses and an intensive orientation week. Regular classes are scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday mornings 7:00-8:59 AM or evenings 6:30-8:30 PM.
- MBA Majors Focus on a major or enhance your generalist perspective from different academic disciplines.
- MBA Electives Explore our course descriptions. We offer more than 90 elective course to allow you to fully customize your MBA experience.
- Faculty Rotman students are taught by the world’s leading business thinkers and research, with management faculty ranked top 10 in the world.
- International Opportunities Internationalize your MBA. Prepare yourself for business in the global economy with study opportunities abroad.
Each Morning & Evening MBA class is a diverse group of accomplished professionals with high potential for leadership and achievement. They are working professionals with established roots in the industry (average of 6 years work experience), each bringing their own perspective and expertise. You will learn as much from each other as from your professors.
At Rotman, you will gain access to a dedicated suite of Career Services for Working Professionals designed to help you develop your plan to achieve your professional goals.
- Powerful Network The Rotman Advantage: our cohort-based format gives you the opportunity to form bonds of friendship and respect for life with your Rotman community of classmates, faculty and industry connections.