This qualification should be attractive to those in middle leadership posts or to those aspiring to such . Study is complemented by participant reflection on real situations and is supported by an experienced tutor. The overall theme is on the development of leadership and management skills and capabilities. There is a strong focus on improvement on classroom practice in particular contexts.
Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/courses/course-finder/201617/middle-leadership-12906
- Description -
This course will
• enhance your personal development through reflective practice
• advance professional development and improve your skills as a professional
• support appraisal, performance management and promotion prospects
• develop innovation and leadership
- Teaching and learning assessment -
The variety of teaching, learning and assessment methods and approaches used throughout the course enable students to develop flexible, appropriate and creative and/or entrepreneurial approaches to the resolution of problems within their professional work roles and also in terms of their own personal professional development. The intentional building of communities of learning via synchronous and non-synchronous discussion boards, combined with an interactive approach to the face to face seminars, along with the use of guest lecture sessions facilitate this.
Each module will have its own form of assessment tailored to the content being covered but, typically for the 10 credit module 1500 words and for the 30 credit module, two 2500 word assignments.
An aim is that candidates will greatly enhance their performance as middle leaders, or will enhance their prospects for promotion to middle leadership posts.
How to apply: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/how-to-apply#pg
Why study at Ulster?
1. Over 92% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation.
2. We are a top UK university for providing courses with a period of work placement.
3. Our teaching and the learning experience we deliver are rated at the highest level by the Quality Assurance Agency.
4. We are an international university with more than 2,000 international students from over 80 countries and Alumni from 121 countries.
5. More than 4,000 students from over 50 countries have successfully completed eLearning courses at Ulster University
To help spread the cost of your studies, tuition fees can be paid back in monthly instalments while you learn. If you study for a one-year, full-time master’s, you can pay your fees up-front, in one lump sum, or in either five or ten equal monthly payments. If you study for a master’s on a part-time basis (e.g. over three years), you can pay each year’s fees up-front or in five or ten equal monthly payments each year. This flexibility allows you to spread the payment of your fees over each academic year. Find out more by visiting http://www.ulster.ac.uk/learnyourway
A comprehensive range of financial scholarships, awards and prizes are available to undergraduate, postgraduate and research students. Scholarships recognise the many ways in which our students are outstanding in their subject. Individuals may be able to apply directly or may automatically be nominated for awards. Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/fees-and-finance/scholarships
English Language Tuition
CELT offers courses and consultations in English language and study skills to Ulster University
students of all subjects, levels and nationalities. Students and researchers for whom English is an additional language can access free CELT support throughout the academic year: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/international/english-language-support