Do you wish to gain further professional education and accreditation for CPD purposes to enhance your employment in the international marketplace? This course will enable you to integrate academic learning through exploration of educational, cultural and practice differences in an international context. There will be an opportunity to reflect on current theory and practice, utilising evidence to translate learning and enhance practice.
Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/courses/course-finder/201617/professional-development-in-physiotherapy-12762
- Description -
The primary aim of this course is to provide you with an opportunity to engage in advanced professional development to further enhance your knowledge, skill base and entrepreneurial leadership at masters level, ultimately enhancing your employability across the global marketplace.
- Format and assessment -
This course is unique as it is utilising online delivery to enable learning and wider participation for graduates worldwide. You will actively engage in learning using a varied suite of digital interactive learning tools which will promote student engagement, communication and collaboration within an international and peer supported learning community. A number of key, international experts will be involved in the delivery of this innovative programme which can be studied on either a full-time (one year) or part-time (within three years) basis. You will also engage in inter-professional learning alongside occupational therapy colleagues.
Modules (All Credit Level 7):
1. Long Term Conditions (30 Credit Points)
2. Professional Development in Practice (15 Credit Points)
3. Research Evidence in Health Science (15 Credit Points)
4. Global Healthcare Perspectives (30 Credit Points)
5. Entrepreneurial Leadership (15 Credit Points)
6. Research Project Preparation (15 Credit Points)
7. Research Project/Dissertation (60 Credit Points)
The PgDip Professional Development in Physiotherapy (120 Credits) is an optional exit route after completion of modules 1 to 6.
The PgCert Professional Development in Physiotherapy (60 Credits) is an optional exit route after completion of modules 1, 2 & 3.
Completion of this course will equip you with the necessary skills, understanding and confidence to live, work and study in international contexts, increasing your employability.
How to apply: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/how-to-apply#pg
Why study at Ulster?
1. Over 92% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after graduation.
2. We are a top UK university for providing courses with a period of work placement.
3. Our teaching and the learning experience we deliver are rated at the highest level by the Quality Assurance Agency.
4. We are an international university with more than 2,000 international students from over 80 countries and Alumni from 121 countries.
5. More than 4,000 students from over 50 countries have successfully completed eLearning courses at Ulster University
To help spread the cost of your studies, tuition fees can be paid back in monthly instalments while you learn. If you study for a one-year, full-time master’s, you can pay your fees up-front, in one lump sum, or in either five or ten equal monthly payments. If you study for a master’s on a part-time basis (e.g. over three years), you can pay each year’s fees up-front or in five or ten equal monthly payments each year. This flexibility allows you to spread the payment of your fees over each academic year. Find out more by visiting http://www.ulster.ac.uk/learnyourway
A comprehensive range of financial scholarships, awards and prizes are available to undergraduate, postgraduate and research students. Scholarships recognise the many ways in which our students are outstanding in their subject. Individuals may be able to apply directly or may automatically be nominated for awards. Visit the website: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/apply/fees-and-finance/scholarships
English Language Tuition
CELT offers courses and consultations in English language and study skills to Ulster University
students of all subjects, levels and nationalities. Students and researchers for whom English is an additional language can access free CELT support throughout the academic year: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/international/english-language-support