CATÓLICA-LISBON - located in Lisbon, Portugal, is the Top Portuguese Business School accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and is one of the very few schools in the world holding the famous Triple Crown accreditation. CATÓLICA-LISBON is the Leading Portuguese Business School to be ranked amongst the Top European Business Schools according to the Financial Times.
The International MSc in Management prepares students for exceptional international careers.The program complements solid foundations in core management areas with a strong international perspective. In addition, students can select among majors to allow additional learning in an area of choice. Students can also pursue a Double Degree, or an International Triangle.
- Identify your talent at the very start of the program thanks to our rigorous assessment center. - Build your foundation: consolidate your knowledge in the fundamentals with a group of core courses. - Design your profile: match your talent to a major! - Develop and strengthen your talent during your masters with the help of our Career Development Office and Leadership Lab Staff.
- A network with the Best Schools Worldwide. - International Immersion: choose between an exchange semester abroad, a Double Degree or an International Triangle Program with a partner school. - A passport to the World: CATÓLICA-LISBON develops in students, a global mindset preparing you to work in a multicultural context and provides international opportunities. - Learn new language skills as an open door to the world.
Immersion in the Business World
- 98% of CATÓLICA-LISBON Master Students have been placed in the job market within a maximum of three months after graduation. - CATÓLICA-LISBON students have access to our outstanding graduates with high-level careers in Business and Economics through the Mentoring Program. - At CATÓLICA-LISBON, students have access to internships, company based projects and entrepreneurial start-up projects and participate in ventures with companies and NGO. For example, CATÓLICA-LISBON students started microcredit projects in Africa helping finance start-up companies managed by local communities
VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR OTHER MAJORS
* Major in Corporate Finance * Major in Marketing * Major in Entrepreneurship & Innovation * Major in Strategy & Consulting
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE Get two highly ranked diplomas while studying your Master Program at CATÓLICA-LISBON! During your CATÓLICA-LISBON Master Program you'll have the opportunity to get a second diploma from one of our partners by following one year in Lisbon with 1 year in Brazil, France, Norway, Poland, UK, Italy, Belgium or Germany.
You can choose a Double Degree with one of the following schools:
BI Norwegian Business School – NORWAY ESCP-Europe – FRANCE FGV-Rio – BRAZIL Kozminski University – POLAND Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi – ITALY Université Catholique de Louvain – BELGIUM WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management – GERMANY
APPLICATIONS September 2016 intake 1st round | Feb 15 - April 26 2nd round | May 16 - June 14 3rd round | June 20 - June 27
- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics - High Academic Standing - English Proficiency - Professional experience/intenship (up to 2 years) - International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) - Foreign languages - Extra-curricular activities - When considering your application we take into account your academic performance and the reputation of the institution awarding your degree. A GMAT Exam or equivalent may be required. - Our MSc courses are pre-experience programmes for newly qualified graduates yet to start their career.
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program for students with an outstanding academic record. Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc at CATÓLICA-LISBON with a partial waiver of tuition fees. We encourage outstanding students to apply to these scholarships; especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes (for example, average final grades of 77.5% or above).
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury: - Undergraduate GPA - International Experience - Extracurricular activities - Professional experience (e.g. internships) - Contribution to the diversity of the group - Contribution to School activities
Loans: Top international bank institutions offer low-interest loans to students that cover tuition fees and study-related expenses. The applications for these loans should be submitted directly to the bank. In addition, we strongly encourage you to check out the financial institutions in your home country.
“CATÓLICA-LISBON has managed to combine what I was looking for in my Master’s program: an international and challenging academic environment with a friendly family-like atmosphere. CATÓLICA-LISBON’s faculty, staff and students have made my experience truly unique. Top-class professors have provided us with highly demanding yet inspiring lectures and projects. The staff of CATÓLICA-LISBON could not be more supportive and caring than it is. And the diverse class of students, both from Portugal and abroad, truly make this a fulfilling experience. And a final comment. I am truly convinced that being a part of CATÓLICA-LISBON does not just last for the time of your study, but will remain as a life-long relationship. So, that being said... See you soon in the amazing city of Lisbon!”
> 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics> High Academic Standing> English Proficiency> Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years)> International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here