- Time to explore and claim their art practice through acquiring a high level of awareness about the contemporary art world and understanding how their work operates within this territory
- Their skills to be honed through our Professional Toolkit, with a course curriculum based on the recent Arts Council England’s recommendations for skills-sets required for both artists and arts organisations to flourish
- To create a web folio instead of a formal academic written paper, which contextualises and showcases their artwork
- Learn how to set up websites and use their online presence to profile their work
The course is delivered over 2 years for 30 weeks each year and includes:
- Studio teaching which actively explores links between practice based experimentation and outcome
- A cross-disciplinary lecture and seminar programme supporting the contextualisation of student practice and an understanding of different discourses of the contemporary art world
- Developing both on and off site creative collaborations to test and develop negotiation skills, personal interaction abilities and develop student self-awareness
- A professional practice programme of discussion groups, seminars, lectures run by artists and curators
MFA Fine Art
page on the University of the Arts London website for more details!
UAL Postgraduate Funding and Scholarships Schemes
University of the Arts London is pleased to offer a number of scholarships to those wishing to study at postgraduate level. These awards are funded by generous private donations, company donations, philanthropic charities and University funds. The scholarships range from fee waivers to full support for a year or more.
Value of Scholarship(s)
Up to £25,000
To see whether you are eligible for one of our postgraduate scholarships, visit the UAL website by following the link below.
To find out whether you are eligible for one of our postgraduate scholarships, or to see details of application procedures and application forms, visit the UAL website by following the link below.
BA (Hons) degree or equivalent academic qualifications; AND a study proposal; AND a portfolio of work; AND details of 2 referees. Alternative qualifications and experience will also be taken into consideration. All classes are taught in English. The level required for this course is IELTS level 6.5 with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Home/EU: £8,750 per year. International: £22,140 Home/EU alumni receive a £1,000 discount.
Recipient: University of the Arts London
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here