This course has been designed for international students from a variety of backgrounds who:
- need to enhance their academic skills
- require additional English-language training
- need help adjusting to the UK academic environment or are unsure about the level of their study skills, and/or
- want to refresh their knowledge in their chosen academic subject area.
- offers five routes: Computing; International Relations and International Development; Law; Management and Finance; and Media, Journalism and Film Studies
- is based in our International Study Centre at the heart of the Sussex campus
- offers flexible start dates in June, September, January and April, depending on your English language level
- will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed in your Masters studies
- provides routes to a number of Masters degrees at Sussex, subject to you passing the course and meeting the required grades for progression
- is taught by Study Group, specialists in university preparation for international students.
You will be offered University-managed accommodation, provided you apply by the appropriate deadline. Private accommodation is also available. All accommodation is subject to availability.
Subject to you passing the course and meeting the required grades for progression, you receive a conditional offer of a place on one of these Masters degrees at Sussex:
- MSc in Computing with Digital Media
- MSc in Human-Computer Interaction
- MSc in Information Technology with Business and Management
- MSc in Intelligent Systems
- MSc in Management of Information Technology
Entry requirements can be found at: http://isc.sussex.ac.uk/entry-requirements/pre-masters