Full-time programme totally taught in English
The Master in Finance aims to train specialists in Financial Markets and Corporate Finance, providing the analytical and technical skills needed to carry out professional activities in the area of Finance, which is becoming increasingly demanding. The programme will provide an adequate balance between theory and practice and expose students to new and complex real-world financial problems, promoting resolution and decision-making based on the fundamentals, models and latest techniques in Finance.
The programme has a flexible structure, both in terms of curriculum and duration, and gives students the flexibility to adapt the electives to their personal interests and career prospects.
Dual degree with Kozminski University
FEP and University of Kozminki (Poland) have signed a dual degree agreement of their Master in Finance programmes. The students enrolled in the Master in Finance at FEP may apply for the dual degree programme and get two master degrees, one from FEP and one from Kozminski. The University of Kozminski is a Triple Crown University (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited).
By the end of 2015, only 73 Schools in Economics and Management and Business Schools hold the three international accreditations. University of Kozminski is among the top 45 universities in the Financial Times European Business Schools ranking. Further, Kozminski holds the 18th place in the Financial Times ranking “50 best Master Programs in Finance in the world”.
The Master in Finance is in the 32nd place in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2015-2016 of the best programmes of Corporate Finance in Western Europe (and 2nd in Portugal).
The Master in Finance has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Programme. This status is granted to institutions whose degree programme(s) incorporate at least 70% of the CFA Programme Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), which provides students with a solid grounding in the CBOK and positions them well to sit for the CFA exams.
Why study at FEP?
• UPorto is a worldwide highly-ranked university
• FEP belongs to QTEM Masters International Network that gathers outstanding students from 13 top economics schools worldwide
• Dual degrees (Master in Management, Master in Finance and PhD in Economics with Kedge Business School, University of Kozminski and LASER – Lombardy Advanced School of Economic Research, respectively)
• Top students
• Teaching quality and research-oriented faculty
• Knowledge and professional skills
• Exchange opportunities in prestigious international academic partners
• Extracurricular activities
• Academic and professional integration support services
• Access to numerous internships and recruitement opportunities
• Notorious and wide alumni network
• Vibrant student life: sports, culture, leisure
• Porto has won twice The Best European Travel destination awards (2012 and 2014) [email protected]
School of Economics and Management, University of Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200-464 Porto
Phone + 351 225 571 100
From March 28 to April 11, 2016