The Master in Management aims to provide students with solid background knowledge in key management functions (financial, strategic, sales, operations and people), plus a more developed knowledge of one or several specialized areas. Theoretical depth is pursued, but the emphasis is on the use of concepts in real life situations.
The programme seeks to adapt to each participant’s life project, by allowing specialization and by providing options that fit different career profiles – e.g. business manager, entrepreneur or academic.
Finally, the development of participants’ social skills at several levels is an important aim of the programme. All of these objectives are subsumed within the programme’s core objectives: i.e. employability and internationalization, or, in other words, the preparation of students for a successful career in business management in a global setting.
Double degree agreement with Kedge Business School
FEP, University of Porto
, has made a double degree agreement with Kedge Business School – Marseille/Bordeaux, France, a Triple Crown school, which is a classification of excellence that is only held by 73 schools worldwide and certifies that the school has the three major international accreditations for schools of Economics and Management (EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB). Selected participants will attend one term of studies in France and will be required to complete a series of requirements for the award of the double degree.
Why study at FEP?
• UPorto is a worldwide highly-ranked university
• FEP belongs to QTEM Masters International Network that gathers outstanding students from 13 top economics schools worldwide
• Dual degrees (Master in Management, Master in Finance and PhD in Economics with Kedge Business School, University of Kozminski and LASER – Lombardy Advanced School of Economic Research, respectively)
• Top students
• Teaching quality and research-oriented faculty
• Knowledge and professional skills
• Exchange opportunities in prestigious international academic partners
• Extracurricular activities
• Academic and professional integration support services
• Access to numerous internships and recruitement opportunities
• Notorious and wide alumni network
• Vibrant student life: sports, culture, leisure
• Porto has won twice The Best European Travel destination awards (2012 and 2014) [email protected]
School of Economics and Management, University of Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200-464 Porto
Phone + 351 225 571 100
From March 28 to April 11, 2016