Our AMBA accredited Masters in Management provides you with broad-ranging management knowledge and skills, and critical insight into how organisations operate.
You will learn from internationally recognised researchers, consultants and practitioners who are experts in their field. This allows you to benefit from a programme that combines academic rigour with practical relevance.
This Masters equips you with the hands-on practical experience that employers are looking for through real-world business projects and case studies. We create opportunities for you to build applied skills and insight, and offer enriching experiences such as organisation visits, talks from industry speakers and workshops on topics such as leadership.
Our AMBA-accredited Masters is valued by employers in both the public and private sectors. Graduates, with their broad-based knowledge and skills, offer wider, more informed contributions to roles, ranging from entrepreneurs to corporate managers, consultants to public servants. This Masters also provides a sound basis for postgraduate research.
The deadline for International applications is 31 March 2017.
The deadline for UK/EU applications is 31 August 2017.
For further guidance on how to apply, visit: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/masters/how-to-apply/
You can logon from anywhere to join one of these one hour events, which will include:
- Introduction to Leeds University Business School and Masters study
- Advice from one of our Professional Development Tutors, with examples of the career skills you can build and the major companies we work with
- Guidance on how to apply for postgraduate study from our admissions team
- Opportunity to ask your questions
The dates for our next online events are below:
- Thursday 15 December 2016
- Wednesday 22 February 2017
Our Masters Open Days are an opportunity to visit in person, learn more about our Masters degrees and meet our staff. Activities include:
- Presentations, talks and Q&A with academic directors
- Business School tour
- Speak to admissions, academic teaching teams and current Masters students
Our next Masters Open Days:
- Thursday 6 April 2017
- Wednesday 21 June 2017
Please visit our website for further information and to book your place: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/masters/meet-us-at-an-event/
You should have a good first degree (2:1 or higher) in any subject.