• If you're an advanced practitioner who is involved with high level decision making and problem solving tasks, this course will help you to increase your knowledge and improve your practice.
• This course is flexible as many of the modules are available online so you can study at a time and place to suit you.
• We've developed this course to meet your professional and personal developmental needs, so you can be sure it will be relevant to you and meets the Department of Health Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF) requirements.
• You'll explore the complexity of advanced practice by working on specific areas of your clinical practice and leadership.
• You can study individual modules as stand alone courses to help you to increase your confidence and skills, and as part of your continued professional development.
About the course:
You'll need to be working within a healthcare environment before you start this course.
During this course you'll develop your specialist knowledge and become a self-directed learner, who is able to meet both your own personal and professional needs and those of the service you work in.
This course will also prepare you for working at an advanced practice level by developing your critical thinking, decision making and autonomous practice skills. You'll study alongside other students who are practitioners in different fields which means you'll be able to put this into practice in the context of interprofessional working.
When you've finished this course you'll be able to work confidently as an improvement practitioner, capable of planning and implementing service improvements in your field of practice.