The online MBA from Birmingham Business School is designed for enterprising business professionals with at least three years of experience who are ready to enhance their practical knowledge for the next step in their careers. By pairing informed, contemporary content with an interactive online learning platform, this course provides postgraduate students with both flexibility and critical business skills.
Further outlining our commitment to offering world-class and sustainable courses to our students, Birmingham Business School holds triple-crown accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the Association of MBAs and the European Quality Improvement System.
With its practical learning and flexible delivery, this MBA is designed for the 21st century. Ranked a top 12 MBA in the UK (2013) by the Economist, it is a world-class solution from an academic institution recently named University of the Year in both The Times and The Sunday Times.
In order to be accepted onto this programme, you must possess:
• At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent
• 3.5 GPA
• Two references
• Statement of Purpose
• Minimum of three years professional experience
Standard English language requirements apply with the exception of Graduate Diploma students who must have IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
• Marketing (10 credits)
• Operations Management (10 credits)
• International Business (10 credits)
• Accounting and Finance (10 credits)
• Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management (10 credits)
• Strategy (10 credits)
• Economics & Economic Policy for Business* or Service Operations Management
• Critical Integration in Management* or Marketing Strategy
• Economics & Economic Policy for Business* or Management of Change
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation* or Corporate Finance
• Critical Integration in Management* or Advanced Strategy
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation* or Business in Society
* These elective modules are repeated to allow more flexibility
Explore postgraduate study at Birmingham at our on-campus open day (Friday 4 March 2016). Register to attend at: http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/pgopendays
If you can’t make it to one of our on-campus open days, our virtual open days run regularly throughout the year. For more information, please visit: http://www.pg.bham.ac.uk
Students can start this course in January, May or August every year
In order to be accepted onto this programme, you must possess:At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent3.5 GPATwo referencesStatement of PurposeMinimum of three years professional experienceInternational StudentsStandard English language requirements apply with the exception of Graduate Diploma students who must have IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.