This program is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and is accessible after a +4/5 Bac .
Train future experts in transport, logistics and port operations.
- Training 100% in English, in a very international environment: the EM Normandie annually more than 500 foreign students
- Taught by internationally renowned experts, nationalities and varied cultures
- A professional training: Mission HEC Entrepreneurs, challenge in business, business dating, professional seminars
- A campus in the heart of an international logistics center: Le Havre is the first port of France for foreign trade and container and was voted best European port by Asian professionals
- A Port Institute of Education and Research: IPER to benefit from port and maritime expertise
- Promotion human scale and an individual close monitoring
- 4 modules are provided in the first semester, from September to December
- 4 modules are planned for the second half, from January to April
- a mission of five weeks: audit logistics business is expected. Missions are found and validated by the teaching team (HEC Entrepreneurs pedagogy).
- a 2-week challenge: optimizing logistics flows is organized.
- 1 internship minimum of 5 months;
Courses taught in English by professors and experienced professionals.
Duration of program: 12 months in basic training
Output Level: Label awarded by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
Rate: € 10,990
Teaching Locations: Campus du Havre
important dates -
Admission session: April 18, 2016
Start Date: September 7, 2016
The school offers:
- 22,200 m2 in Caen, Deauville, Le Havre, Paris and Oxford,
- 8 amphitheatres
- 2 sports complexes,
- 5 relaxation areas,
- 2 cafeterias,
- 2 media libraries with 33 500 items, 530 national and international journals and 9 databases accessible by all students,
- 12 computer rooms and multimedia,
- PC 280 self-service,
- 4 internet networks at very high speed,
- 10 rooms equipped SmartEcole®,
- Wi-Fi access on campus.
For each campus, you have the option of renting rooms in guest houses, apartments with private individuals or in university residences, between 200 m and 1.5 km from the campus. The EM Normandie Le Havre is a member of Association for http://www.ahloet.fr
Campus Location -
The MA Normandy is located in Normandy, northwestern region of France, near Paris, easily accessible by motorway and train.
Le Havre campus enjoys a privileged location in the city center, 200 m from the beach. The train station is within 10 minutes by bus through a direct line. The tram connects the beach and the center of Havre to the entire metropolitan area. This privileged situation favors the integration of students.
Normandy town of first importance, the city center was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 2005 which welcomed the "innovative exploitation of the potential of concrete."
Le Havre is the first port of France for foreign trade and containers.
City of art and history, Le Havre offers students a pleasant living environment, offering many cultural opportunities, intellectual and sports.
Le Havre has been classified by the site "L'Etudiant" as the 12th average city in which to study - http://www.letudiant.fr/palmares/palmares-des-villes-etudiantes/havre-le.html
Le Havre is also the 4 th city in its class cities "to complete his studies."
International applicants (who need a visa) must send their application at the latest by 13 June 2016. They can send their applications from the month of September 2015.
In parallel EM Normandie application, international applicants must be a record Campus France in order to facilitate obtaining their visas - http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/page/procedure-cef-creez-votre-dossier
If you are accepted (e) in the program, you will be asked to pay a deposit of € 1,000 (deductible tuition fees) to reserve your place in training. You will be accompanied (e) your visa procedures and accommodation by the International Office once you have paid the deposit. http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/formation/msc-acces-bac-4/msc-international-logistics-and-port-management/candidats-internationaux_1633.html
career opportunities -
In industrial companies, logistics providers and services as well as humanitarian organizations:
- Responsible organization flow management / information systems
- Procurement officer
- Responsible logistics
- logistics analyst
- Logistics Project Manager
- logistics consultant
- logistics manager
- responsible sourcing
- responsible distribution http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/formation/msc-acces-bac-4/msc-international-logistics-and-port-management/carrieres_1634.html
Find out how to apply here - http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/formation/msc-acces-bac-4/msc-international-logistics-and-port-management/admission_1635.html
+5 Or +4. Derogation possible according to the jury. Good level of English required