This programme is accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and is accessible after a 4 to 5 years degree.
The MSc in Cross Cultural Marketing & Negotiation is designed to allow students who wish to prepare for their future international careers, to acquire the theoretical knowledge and skills required to take up key positions in Marketing and/or Sales Management, both in France and abroad. In addition to courses given by international experts, students get to learn from exchanging with other participants, as the cohort welcomes applicants from the whole world (15 different nationalities on average). The programme is also a unique opportunity to extend their professional networks, thanks to Business Challenges and Junior Consulting Projects, where they develop closer ties among themselves. Finally, with the active support of companies such as GEODIS, Société Générale or TV5 Monde, CCM&N students hone their competencies to become as attractive propositions as possible for the employment market.
- Attending a recognised programme ( Accredited by AACSB International, BSIS, CGE, SMBG),
- Receiving lectures totally in English, while living in a very international environment,
- Acquiring knowledge and competencies enriched by a cross-cultural dimension,
- Taking advantage of everyday practice of a cross-cultural experience, thanks to the presence of many students from various nationalities,
- Following lectures by lecturers from various nationalities, and experts in Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Procurement, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Webmarketing.
- Taking part in professional events full of opportunities: business dating with professionals and alumni in employment, professional colloquia, consulting missions (Geodis, Love Hotel Saint Martin,...), meetings at major company headquarters (TV5 Monde, Société Générale, Château de Versailles,...).
- 7 Core Modules
- 6 Ancillary modules http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-cross-cultural-marketing-and-negotiation/programme_211.html
- One 5-week Junior Consulting Project: Marketing or Cross-cultural Communication. JCPs (‘Missions') proposed and validated by the Programme staff (Pédagogie HEC Entrepreneurs),
- One 2-week Challenge: Negotiation or Cross-cultural Marketing,
- One 6-month work placement/ internship.
Lectures are given by EMN full-time PhD faculty, by external lecturers from various nationalities, and by professional adjuncts from the Marketing, Sales, and Purchasing, International Business, Négotiation, Webmarketing and Cross-cultural Management industries.
Program duration: One academic year (on campus)
Teaching Campus: Caen
Important dates -
Admission session: April 18th, 2016
Intake: September 5th, 2016
The School offers:
- 22,200 m2 of teaching facilities in Caen, Deauville, Le Havre, Oxford and Paris,
- 8 Amphitheatres,
- 2 Sports Centres,
- 5 Relaxation Areas,
- 2 Cafeterias,
- 2 Media Centre & Library with 33,500 books, 530 national and international journals, and 9 data banks open to all students,
- 12 PC and Multimedia Rooms
- 280 PCs on free access,
- 4 Very High Speed Internet Networks,
- 10 LaSmartEcole® equipped rooms,
- Wi-Fi access on all campuses.
Whatever the Campus, you may rent rooms in town, private or university residence apartments, located between 200 m and 1.5 km from the campus. EM Normandie is a member of immo-school in Caen.
Campus Location -
EM Normandie is located in Normandy, a region in North-West France, with a coastline opening on the English Channel. There is easy access by motorway or rail to nearby Paris, and several day and night ferries to England.
The Campus in Caen is located in the heart of a Science Park ( Technopole de Caen-Normandie - Plateau Nord), in the middle of the Université de Caen Campus II. Near the downtown area, the School is connected to the city centre by bus and tram.
A major university town, Caen has a beautiful historical inner city, only 30 minutes away from the D-day Landing Beaches.
Caen was ranked recently as the 7th best city in France to study in by the Student Magazine L'Etudiant - http://www.letudiant.fr/palmares/palmares-des-villes-etudiantes/caen.html
Caen is also N° 1 (jointly with Grenoble) in the ‘Student Life' category which includes categories such as "Going Out", "Culture" and "Sports. Among the criteria for the survey was the number of sports, cultural, and entertainment spots available, or even the availability of a Student Welcome Service in September.
International Applicants (who require a visa) must send their applications by June 13th 2016 at the latest. Application files will be accepted as from September 2015.
Alongside their EM Normandie application files, international applicants must file in a Campus France application to make easier to obtain their visas - http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/page/procedure-cef-creez-votre-dossier
If you are admitted, you will be requested to send in a first down payment of € 1,000 (which will be deducted from the total tuition fee) in order to secure your place in the programme. Once the down payment has been received, you will then be helped in your accommodation and visa application formalities by the International Relations Service. http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-cross-cultural-marketing-and-negotiation/international-candidates-_1654.html
Career Opportunities -
There is a wide range of openings. After their induction period in the company, students aim for positions such as:
- Product Manager,
- Category Manager,
- International Brand Manager,
- International Project Manager,
- International Marketing Consultant http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-cross-cultural-marketing-and-negotiation/careers_1655.html
Find out how to apply here - http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-cross-cultural-marketing-and-negotiation/admission_1656.html
4 to 5 year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent