About This Masters Degree
This course of study main goal is to provide advanced training in the areas of business in particular regarding the use and application of different tools and concepts related to business science. Particular objectives are:
- To deepen the knowledge acquired in the 1st cycle and enhance the professional training of students;
- Developing students' knowledge and understanding capacity in their area of training;
- Deepening contents, information sources and intervention methodologies in this area of training;
- Providing knowledge that allows the completion of scientific research in business management;
- Providing training in the field that enhances internationalization;
The following may apply for the Master's Degree: a) People who hold a B.A. or equivalent degree; b) People who hold a foreign academic degree awarded after a 1st study cycle organized according to the Bologna Process by a member state of that process; c) People who hold a foreign academic degree acknowledged as a degree satisfying the objectives of the graduate degree by the due body; d) People who have a school, scientific or professional curriculum acknowledged by the due body of ULHT certifying the capacity to obtain this study cycle.