The University is currently undertaking a review of the curriculum of this programme. This will mean that the content and structure of the programme will be different from that described below. Please contact us for more information
The Roehampton MBA is designed to prepare students for the challenges of senior management within an international environment. You will gain a foundation in the key operational and functional areas of business and management, and develop knowledge on strategic management and decision-making. You will be supported in your own personal development, through activities aimed at enhancing managerial skills and taking your career to the next level.
Visit the website: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/mba/index.html
Key areas of study:
• A foundation in the key operational and functional areas of business and management (for example, finance and accounts, marketing, human resource management and organisational analysis) together with an appreciation of the contemporary context of business.
• A personal development programme that includes activities aimed at enhancing managerial skills and the opportunity to take an optional course to develop specific managerial knowledge in depth; for example, in the fields of marketing, human resource management, information systems or finance.
• A strategic and integrative appreciation of management challenges, including an exploration of senior managerial decision making, and the implications of change and innovation.
• The application of knowledge to a personally selected management project, reported as a dissertation and supported by a business research methods module.
Here are some of the modules we currently offer:
• International Management and Human Resource Management
• Strategy, Change and Leadership
• Strategic Marketing Management
Our MBA nurtures personal ambitions and provides greater management knowledge and expertise to improve career prospects. Past students have gone on to develop in management roles with companies such as Mondi Group, GE, Vivid Interiors, ICIC Prudential and Argos.
Why study at Roehampton?
• Our course is taught at our beautiful collegiate campus just 20 minutes from the centre of the London, one of the leading global centres for business
• Roehampton's MBA is fully recognised by the Chartered Management Institute
• It is one of the most competitively-priced MBAs in London
• We are ranked best modern university in London (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015)
How to apply
Apply here: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/applying/postgraduate-entry-requirements/
For information on funding, please visit the following website: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/Finance/Student-Funding/
A minimum of two years’ managerial or professional experience prior to starting the programme is required, together with a good degree from a recognised university or equivalent. Mature candidates with substantial management experience but without the indicated academic qualifications may also be considered. Some candidates may be asked to provide a score of 550 in the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).