The John L. Grove College of Business Master in Business Administration degree program offers high quality and outstanding value. Our AACSB-accredited MBA program is designed to help you to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy. Our graduate students find the Ship MBA reputable, affordable, and convenient. Our faculty are committed to teaching and helping you understand the business world and find your place in it.
Ship delivers its MBA degree program in three convenient formats:
- Ship MBA-Professional : A part-time, evening hybrid format designed for working professionals and offered at multiple sites including Harrisburg, Shippensburg, York and East Stroudsburg.
- Ship MBA-Full Time : The same MBA-Professional program can be taken in a full-time format.
- Ship MBA-Online : A convenient, 100 percent online format that can be completed in two years.
MBA Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission to the MBA Program applicants must:
- Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Present a current resume
- Submit 500-word statement of purpose for pursuing an MBA, your future goals, and why you chose Shippensburg University
- Complete and submit the MBA Track selection web-form
- Score 450 or higher on the GMAT (or have five years of mid-level experience, including management experience)
- GMAT may be waived for Beta Gamma Sigma members. Verification is required. Send scanned documentation to [email protected]
- Qualifying GRE scores may be accepted by the department on a case-by-case basis.
- GMAT Prep information
Your Resume and goal statement can be sent via email as a PDF or Word Document to [email protected]
Applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- Course content
- Work experience
- Job level
- Leadership ability
- Team skills
- Suitability of goals
- Degree from an AACSB-accredited college.
Applicants who have completed coursework in accounting, economics, finance, organizational behavior, marketing, and operations management may begin taking MBA core courses immediately. Appropriate prerequisite courses are required of all other applicants before proceeding to core courses.
Have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university (See course description for additional information)