If you hold a CCAB professional qualification (ACCA, CIPFA, ACIEW, ACAS, ACAI or CIMA final stage award, or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by any CCAB member), this top-up course offers you additional insight and impetus for successful career progression.
A Master’s of depth and professional relevance, it extends your understanding and critical awareness of the major finance theories which underpin a company’s strategic financial decisions.
It also gives you the chance to apply the knowledge and skills gained throughout your professional and postgraduate studies in the production of a substantial piece of research on an accounting or finance-related topic.
On successful completion, you emerge with a more critical understanding of the empirical evidence relating to core financial theories, together with additional practical and transferable skills.
It puts you in an excellent position to confidently approach and effectively perform middle/senior management roles across different accounting and finance sectors.
• This Master’s top-up reinforces your professional CCAB qualification with an in-depth understanding of the major finance theories behind strategic decision-making.
• It is designed to be completed in six or nine months on a full-time basis
• It consists of one ‘bridging’ Finance module, a Research Skills module and a substantial dissertation on an accounting and finance topic of your choice.
• You get the chance to study alongside people from other countries, enabling you to develop your knowledge of the cultural implications of business practice.
• You enjoy small class sizes and comprehensive learner development support throughout the course.
• If your first language is not English, the course offers you the opportunity to develop a high level of proficiency in the international business language of English.
For further information please visit http://www.bcu.ac.uk/bcbs