Application Deadline: 27th November 2015
The Private Equity MBA - enrol now for January 2016 start
This MBA, delivered and awarded by the respected London based UK Middlesex University
, offers you career specialism and flexible study so you can keep working whilst you learn and benefit from applying your learning with immediate impact. The programme is ideal for you if you are aspiring to reach senior management in the private equity industry, and it will take you on a personal development journey like no other.
Why should you choose the MBA in Private Equity?
• The syllabus encompasses all the critical aspects of modern management, with a detailed emphasis on the private equity sector including: Private Equity In Practice; Business Strategy; Executive Leadership; Advanced International Marketing; Finance & Economics; Private Equity Investor Relations; plus either Information Management or Management Perspectives.
• Perfect synergy between theory and practice - ensuring you’ll immediately reap the benefits of your study with a focus on practical industry examples.
• The only Private Equity MBA delivered 100% by distance education – no extra cost for travel or expectation of time away from work.
• Online access to your study materials - detailed study guides, webinars, audio and video presentations, e-textbooks, discussion groups, assessments and industry case studies, all accessible via Middlesex University
's state-of-the-art learning management system.
• Distance learning doesn't mean you're on your own - with extensive access to individual tutorial support, syndicate cooperation and networking with fellow students creating a rich, global network to enhance your experience.
• A solid basis for your career advancement - the programme has an on-going Business Transformation Project throughout the course which is your opportunity to demonstrate and apply your new knowledge and skills to an issue or company of your choosing.
Now is the time to start planning for your enrolment for the January 2016 intake. Please note: Applications close on 27th November 2015 , but advanced planning and early enrolment is strongly encouraged.
For any questions, more detail on the programme or application process, please call +44 (0)20 7017 7200, or email [email protected]
. You can also visit our website: http://www.mbaprivateequity.com/FKR82323FMBA
Second class honours degree or above, or overseas equivalent. Minimum two years managerial or professional experience in a full time position and minimum 2 years’ in financial services industry or related sector.If no honours degree, required to demonstrate minimum 5 years managerial experience, and may be required to take GMAT test obtaining minimum score of 550.Where English is a second language you must have minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 575 or successful completion of undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at a recognised institution where tuition and assessment was entirely in English (proof must be provided).