Our 15 month Masters course is tailored for those who have not met the requirements to study the 12 month MA. These additional three months, will provide you with the opportunity to develop theory and practical business skills and gain an understanding of key business concepts to enable you to go on and complete the full Marketing Management MA.
Why study MA/PG Dip/PG Cert Marketing Management (15 months) at Middlesex University
Our MA course considers marketing from the perspective of the entrepreneurial company as well as the multi-national corporation. You will engage in an integrated study of the theory and practice of effective strategic marketing management. This will be addressed through strategic analysis, problem-solving and decision making exercises plus a residential field trip to a UK city, a unique feature of this course. It is here that you will have the prospect of meeting marketing practitioners from large multi-nationals, not-for-profit organisations and small entrepreneurs.
Over the course, you will develop your knowledge and skills in core and specialised areas including brand management, marketing research, product development, marketing strategy, retail and event marketing. Learning in an environment where our marketing debates comprise such a range of perspectives, means you are equipped with an even richer learning platform from which to enhance your employability opportunities, or continue your professional development.
- We provide a residential trip to a UK city where you will experience the decision making process instructed by marketing directors. - All travel and hotel costs are included in the course fees.
- We provide specialised knowledge in selected aspects of marketing to further your career goals.
- Middlesex graduates from this group have been successful at gaining employment in the following roles, CEO, Business -Development Manager, Fashion Marketer/Designer, Marketing Manager, Director and Account Executive.
- Our graduates have gone on to work for Hinode Koi, Tachong, Ivory Ltd Kenya, GLE Direct, Own business, ISM Marketing and Saudi Cultural Bureau.
- Our marketing lecturers are passionate about marketing and many are well known for their pioneering work in the industry.
- As a student of this course you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
A third class UK Honours degree, or equivalent in any subject area. Exceptionally, applicants without a first degree might be considered based on professional or other qualifications approved for this purpose.