The highly specialized and interdisciplinary master's degree program "Media, Management and Digital Technologies" (MMT) was created in order to train both future leaders and founders in the (digital) media industry that show a high level of expertise in the intersection between media, management and digital technologies. Therefore, the main goal is to attract highly talented and ambitious students from all over Europe and other parts of the world with a background in business, informatics respectively computer science or other integrated programs. The MMT master's program is a consecutive four-semester Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree program that is fully taught in English and which does not require German language skills. It is jointly offered by the Munich School of Management and the Institute for Informatics of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU). The program is completely funded by the initiative "Digitaler Campus Bayern" which is part of Bavaria's digitization strategy "BAYERN DIGITAL". In general, there are no tuition fees for participating in the MMT program.
The MMT program:
- gives you the opportunity to pursue your master's degree at one of Europe's most renowned universities in a city with a very high living quality,
- offers students a unique and future-oriented course structure with highly relevant practical contents,
- is mostly held in small groups for maximized learning success,
- is taught by leading scientists and researchers in their field,
- permanently collaborates with well-known corporate partners of the media and Internet industry of Europe's prime digital media hub,
- provides its graduates numerous career perspectives in the media and Internet industry as well as other industries that extensively use digital technologies - but also as founders or in academia.
Candidates need to demonstrate a completed bachelor's degree in either business administration with a minor in informatics or in informatics with a minor in business administration. Graduates of integrated programs like media informatics or information systems are also highly invited to apply for the program. Additionally, applicants need to prove very good English language skills. Knowledge of the German language is no prerequisite. We provide you the opportunity to apply for the MMT program on a yearly basis. An application is possible from 1st February to 15th May of the year in which you would like to commence your studies.
Recipient: Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here