As an ambitious and driven student, you would have already gained some valuable marketing experience to bring to the programme. This Masters Degree course aims to broaden your existing knowledge about marketing and supplement your work experience with contemporary skills and concepts marketing managers need to become successful professionals in their field. In this course, you will improve your strategic decision making skills and develop your understanding of international marketing strategy.
The focus of the award is on developing your ability to find and exploit unique and innovative marketing strategies that would empower you to not only respond to rapid changes in the market, but to also anticipate and even influence these changes that are crucial for the competitive strength and profitability of employers. At London School of Marketing
you will not simply learn about marketing management - you will practice it.
About Anglia Ruskin University:
Students from Anglia Ruskin University benefit from great employment prospects. Over 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University second only to the University of Cambridge in this respect. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students, and is one of the largest universities in the east of England.
Who should attend?
The MA in Marketing and Innovation is designed to enhance the potential of those applicants currently in employment and ready to enter a marketing management role, or for those currently in a marketing role ready to move into a more senior strategic management position.
The contemporary focus of this marketing Masters degree programme will ensure that graduates are equipped with unique and powerful skills that will truly add value to the day-to-day activities of a marketing professional.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
2. Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of a market-driven strategy, particularly in the formulation of value propositions in provider-consumer relationships
3. Review, modify and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, with a focus on a strategic perspective
4. Assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations, and use this for strategic marketing decision-making
5. Examine a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
6. Develop intellectual mastery in the area of marketing management and innovation
1. UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis) 2. Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis. 3. A good command of English *Applicants holding the EduQual Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business will be eligible for direct entry to the MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top Up).