The Football Digital Marketing & Social Media Online Course is an eight-week online course designed to provide candidates with the skills required to work in the football industry in the areas of digital marketing, social media, CRM, business intelligence, online brand management and communications.
The Football Digital Marketing & Social Media Online Course consists of the following modules:
Module 1 - The digital revolution in the football industry – how football clubs are embracing new ways of engaging with consumers
Module 2 – The power and influence of social media in emerging football markets – reaching a new fan base beyond your borders
Module 3 – Athletes and social media as a communication tool - best practices to communicate and market personal image of football players through social media properties
Module 4 – New media strategy at governing bodies and major international tournaments – building a strong social media presence at international events and competitions
Module 5 – Fan Engagement and data analytics– business intelligence, CRM, data extraction and contextualization. Includes information on emerging platforms including Periscope, Snapchat.
Module 6 – Creating web content that sells and engages – how football clubs sell through various new media outlets to different markets in the digital era
Module 7 – Sports journalism in the digital era – blogging, website reporting and digital media
Module 8 – Social media and global brands – marketing non-sports products through football and social media
*All modules are taught in English.
We have developed an integral learning system consisting of live weekly web conferences with industry professionals and like-minded peers, complemented with an interactive online platform designed to develop the skills through football-specific case studies, practical course work and a multicultural learning environment. Our approach to learning consists of the following structure:
1. Individual Preparation – reading of cases, articles and technical notes from the interactive online platform
2. Group Discussion – interactive discussions via email, forums and social networks with classmates
3. Weekly Web Conference session led by industry professional – sharing of professional experiences, best practices, lessons learned and conclusions drawn from each session
4. Implementation & evaluation – students are evaluated through hands-on assignments and interactive online tests
• Digital business professionals at football clubs and federations
• Corporate communications roles in the sports industry
• Business Intelligence & CRM Analysts in football clubs, federations, and brands
• Community Managers and Digital media professionals in football
• Corporate marketing and sports blogging
• Sports journalism in all its branches: television, radio, internet and newsprint
- See more at: http://bit.ly/18O0CAy
• Live weekly sessions with industry professionals via web conference
• Access to online campus with football case studies, articles & interactive forums
• Pedagogical support via email with SBI´s faculty
• All students form part of SBI alumni that are notified of any vacancies and internships with our collaborating partners
• Academic certificate of completion
!. Go to http://www.sbibarcelona.com
2. Click on the Football Communication & Social Media Online Program
3. Go to Apply Now. Send us your information
4. Secure your spot via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. Limited Spaces available!
Email us at [email protected]
for a copy of the program prospectus. Also, follow us on Twitter @SBI_Barcelona and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SportsBusinessInstituteBarcelona
) for our latest news and information.
Course designed for those looking to advance their career in media and communications for the football industry. COURSE BEGINS FEBRUARY 2017