The Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing presents, discusses and teaches new marketing alternatives to the classic demand-based approaches. It is a truly unique approach to marketing that focuses on the marketing of the future rather than taking the historical approach of other programmes.
The Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing will teach you how to understand and master the creative process. You will discover totally new marketing approaches which break free from the traditional models, as well as how creative industries create, manage and control markets. You will also learn how to become a ‘day-to-day idea generator’.
By the end of the programme you will be able to:
• Understand the creative process and apply it in a number of marketing situations
• Create and design innovative and attractive concepts that are adapted to new market conditions
• Use new marketing tools suited to new business dynamics
• Start a career in innovative businesses, communication agencies, new media companies, etc.
After graduation, you will be able to seize job opportunities such as:
• Becoming a creative product, brand or advertising manager in a creative industry company or agency
• Launching your own start-up in marketing or communication services
• Joining a consulting company as a creative specialist
However, to successfully grow in your professional life and make the right choices for your career, it is fundamental to define your goals and have the tools to achieve them. The Solvay Brussels School
’s career service will help you in building your career thanks to its strong connection with the business sector and to its dynamic team who will accompany each participant into the professional world. From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team will assist participants to realise their full potential. Through a wide range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events and other resources, we help our participants to discover the career path best suited to their personal fulfilment.
Interested? Visit http://am.solvay.edu/creativity-marketing/
July 31st 2017
Non-EU citizens shall check visa procedure and length before applying.
Eligible applicants must hold either:- A master degree ( 5 year of study)- A post-graduate degree ( over 5 years)- A bachelor degree with one to three years of work experience- Other degree equivalent to the above ( please consult us)