The MA Screenwriting course equips you with professional skills to develop your own voice and produce marketable and commercially successful scripts for film, television and web series. During your studies, you’ll do a unique industry project for an external client.
- Work with professional actors who will perform your script in front of you, pitch your script to a panel of industry experts at the end of each key module, and receive professional script development support from leading UK film and TV production companies
- Learn about writing for different platforms: film, television, web, radio and games
- Learn from award-winning tutors and guest speakers with extensive professional experience as writers, directors, producers, showrunners and script developers for film, TV, radio, gaming and online
- Write a script for an external client while working together with other MA students on an industry-integrated project
- Receive real-life screenwriting experience and improve your communication, teamworking and pitching skills
The Met Film School is London's leading provider of practical filmmaking courses, based in Ealing Studios.
page on the Met Film School website for more details!
"Film School gave me an environment where I could work on my ideas. I know more about the kinds of films I want to make now, and I know a lot more about the industry than I did."
MA Filmmaking Graduate
"The MA was a truly formative and professional program that elicited a range of skills that I had previously experimented with, but did not fully realize. With the hands-on and practical nature of the course and the challenge of producing real content through productions and exercises, I was able to express completely my filmic palette and get regular feedback on my ideas and the quality of my work. Through this experience, I created a body of work which I was proud of and ultimately could showcase my range and ambition. It was a program that pushed me on all levels."
To apply for the MA course you will need to be 18 years of age or older at the time the course starts. Applicants must have a minimum 2:1 honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent. Applicants without this qualification, but possessing relevant work experience, are also invited to apply. Each application is considered on its individual merits.
Recipient: Met Film School
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here