The Master in Finance, Insurance and Risk Management aims at preparing students for high level careers in investment, private and commercial banking, securities design and trading, risk and asset management, risk management, asset allocation and actuarial sciences with the strong quantitative background in view of the challenges posed by solvency II.
Students are most welcome to join research departments of government agencies and central banks too, in insurance and consulting companies as well as in regulatory agencies. It is a truly international program entirely taught in English. Students receive a II level Master from the University of Torino as well as a Collegio diploma.
The placement record for previous graduates is excellent and includes a large variety of firms, banks, and organizations in the financial industry such as:
ADB SpA - AIB Bank - Allianz Bank - Banca IMI - Banca d’Italia - Bancoposta Fondi sgr - BIM - BIP - BNP
Paribas - Banca Aletti - Banco Ambrosiano Veneto - Banca Antonveneta - Banca Centrale Europea -
Banca Leonardo - Banca Profilo - Banca di Roma - Banca Sella - Banca 121 - Capitalia - Citigroup - Cofiri
Commerzbank AG - Compagnia di San Paolo - Crédit Agricole - Deutsche Bank - Enel - ERSEL - Eurizon
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - Ferrero Spa Finance - Fiat Finance - Fideuram -
Finanziaria Internazionale Securitization Group - Fitch Ratings - Fondiaria SAI - Intesa Sanpaolo - JP Morgan
Luxembourg - KPMG - Mediolanum - Macedonia Ministry of Finance - Money Farm - Monte dei Paschi di Siena
Nextra Sgr - Pioneer Investments PricewaterhouseCoopers - Prometeia - Royal Bank of Scotland - State Street
Bank - Symphonia sgr - TLX SpA - UBI - UBM - UniCredit - VesselsValue.com
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Annual tuition fees for the Master program are € 15,000. They are comprehensive of course materials, use of the Collegio and University facilities, access to on-campus seminars, access to the Library and online databases of the Collegio and University. Tuition waivers are awarded to applicants according to the admission ranking.
First deadline: March 15, 2016
Regular applications: June 30, 2016
COURSE PROGRAM http://www.carloalberto.org/education/master-in-finance-insurance-and-risk-management/courses/
STRENGTHS OF THE PROGRAM
1. A truly international Master’s program taught entirely in English, in a premier research institution.
2. The award of a second level Master degree from the University of Torino.
3. A highly experienced faculty from Italian and foreign universities, alongside the experience of leading finance and banking professionals.
4. Daily contact with the scholars and researchers of the Collegio Carlo Alberto
and access to the many scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
5. The availability of a fully equipped computer lab. In addition to the electronic resources offered by the University of Torino and the Collegio Carlo Alberto
, students have access to primary proprietary softwares in Finance.
6. On-campus career days, interviews and presentations, internships in major financial companies at the end of the program.
7. The reputation and the extensive network of our Alumni.
Applicants for the Master's program in Finance, Insurance and Risk Management must have a four or five year degree in either Economics/Business or Maths, Engineering, Statistics, Physics (Italian students: laurea Vecchio Ordinamento or laurea specialistica/magistrale; foreign students: advanced undergraduate degree).