The Master in Technologies for the Development of European Projects provides you with thorough knowledge about the tools needed to become a professional European funds project manager.
A detailed insight into practical approaches will make you familiar with the all funding opportunities provided by the European Commission for the 2007 - 2013 budgetary period.
- Understanding the role of European Institutions and the aim of funding policies connected to the European Projects
- Learning Business English terminology essential for European project management
- Recognising the potential of different funding opportunities offered by European Commission and other institutions
- Finding out the suitable EU program to co-finance your project's idea
- Gaining the technical and methodological tools complementing the skills of writing and managing European projects
- Filling out the application form of an EU funded projects
The master course is structured within a 1-year program and it includes five individual courses divided in one week of in-class lectures and interactive project's activity supported by our web-based platform "My Europa" (www.my-europa.eu). Our teaching methodology combines traditional classroom lectures, case studies, workshops and individual on-line work focused on to develop projects using the on-line tools provided by the "My Europa" platform.
The successful conclusion of all the five courses leads to the diploma in Technologies for the Development of European Projects and the attendance of the Professional Improvement Program which gives the opportunity to work on concrete project proposals in our Partner organisations. Otherwise, the attendance of a single course leaves you with a certificate of participation.
High Motivation; Bachelor degree preferably with a strong academic record; Working Knowledge of both written and spoken English
EUR 6000 (including accomodation) for the all Master program or EUR 1500 for each course selected.
Recipient: European Academy for education & social research
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here