Immerse yourself in an unmatched global business experience that takes you to Barcelona, Taipei and San Francisco to study entrepreneurship.
Gain firsthand, multicultural business experience across three continents in the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management program.
Immerse yourself in an unmatched global business experience that takes you to Barcelona, Taipei and San Francisco to study entrepreneurship and management through the lens of each city’s unique business culture.
MASTER IN GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT
- Spend four months in each participating city and graduate in one year
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Campus, in conjunction with Institut Químic de Sarrià (Barcelona) and Fu Jen Catholic University (Taipei)
- Courses are taught in English
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
MGEM Program Goals
- Prepare students to be passionate, ethical and effective global leaders.
- Instill multi-cultural fluency by participation in a cultural diverse student cohort, multi-cultural and multi-lingual faculty and the opportunity study in Asia,Europe and North America.
- Teach the students the skills necessary to develop a unique idea for a new business or a new product and or service within an existing firm.
- Develop students’ analytical, entrepreneurial, and communication skills by advising companies on how to expand their reach into new markets.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage diverse individuals and groups to facilitate organizational performance.
- Identify the ethical and professional responsibilities of a global entrepreneur.
- Communicate effectively both verbal and in writing, using different mediums.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge from a global perspective by integrating relevant cultural, economic, political, historical, geographic, and environmental factors in business decisions.
- Identify and analyze financial information to make effective managerial decisions.