How can you understand the strategic drivers of long-term success of a company?
How can you respond to the challenges and pressures of the global economy and turn them into sound, innovative and socially responsible business opportunities?
If your goal is to become a future innovative and successful manager, entrepreneur or consultant, acting in a global scenario, the Master in Strategic Management for Global Business is the best choice you can make.
The Master offers an organic vision of business and of the broader needs of the world we live in.
It provides an outstanding managerial and entrepreneurial academic preparation, based on practical and interactive teaching methods.
It offers networking opportunities with market leaders and professionals and will teach you how to leverage on the issues such as sustainability, corporate social responsibility and impact management to boost business strategies.
Eventually, through the tailor-made Action Project (an internship, a consultancy project or the development of your company’s business and marketing plan), you will be guided towards your future professional growth.
Make the first step into a brilliant career: join the Master in Strategic Management for Global Business!
The Master in Strategic Management for Global Business will teach you how to understand the strategic drivers of long-term success of a company. You will learn how to recognize the challenges and pressures of the global economy and to turn them into sound, innovative and socially responsible business opportunities. You will learn how to leverage on the issues of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability and impact management to boost business strategies. You will receive an outstanding managerial and entrepreneurial academic preparation; you will listen to and network with market leaders and professionals; you will learn through practical and interactive teaching methods; you will be guided towards your future career as a manager, entrepreneur or consultant in a tailormade Action Project.
Students will acquire:
● An all-round understanding and ability to work in and strategically manage all functions of a company, the latter seen as an organic mechanism that relates to a global economic and social environment
● Knowledge and tools to draw a sound and sustainable business and marketing plan for new entrepreneurial initiatives that have to play locally and compete globally
● Skills and metrics to analyze an existing company (family business or client), highlighting strengths and weaknesses in order to develop and propose innovative and effective development plans, as entrepreneurs or strategic consultants
The Master has a blended formula, mixing online courses that can be attended from home (introductory autumn session and summer session), in-class courses (October 2018 - June 2019) and the on-field project (internship or paper).
Courses will be grouped in the following five streams (corresponding to a set of competences to be developed):
Design strategy. Main topics: Business and Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship and business planning, Operations and project management, Innovation and Sustainability.
Manage organization and people. Main topics: Organization and HRM, Multicultural management, Leadership
Target global markets. Main topics: Strategic and digital marketing, Communication and promotion, Sales strategies and operations
Measure business performance. Main topics: Economics, Accounting, Finance
Trend topics: Moreover, dedicated seminars and workshops will analyze the hottest market trend-topics
The Master includes a three months on-field project, whose aim is to give students the opportunity to experience and put the competences and skills acquired with the master into practice.
The on-field project can be an internship, a business plan for a start-up or an existing company, a consultancy project or a research paper.
The Master prepares students to become:
● Managers capable of guiding enterprises’ processes and functions in an innovative, sustainable and socially responsible way, both in small and medium enterprises and in multinational contexts
● Entrepreneurs of small and large scale enterprises capable of starting a new business and/or expanding an existing one
● Consultants capable of professionally and effectively interacting with clients and able to propose innovative strategic solutions for their business