The Master of Access to the Law of the Camilo José Cela University in collaboration with IMF Business School and the Madrid Bar Association allows law graduates to be able to register and access the practice of law according to Law 34/2006 , of October 30, as well as enhancing the competences, knowledge and skills of the student for legal advice, procedural practice, oratory, etc.
Why choose the Master's Degree in Access to the Profession of Lawyer?
- Essential requirement for access to the legal profession.
- Focused on passing the bar exam.
- Cloister of professionals of the bar association of recognized prestige of the illustrious Bar Association of Madrid.
- Training through real cases focused on current legal practice.
- Accreditation for the access to the law examination.
- Internship program in prestigious offices, consultancies and companies.
- IMF Business School has been recognized by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- According to Wanabis in the IV Iberoamerican Ranking in Spanish 2014 , IMF Business School ranks among the top 5 online schools.
- IMF Business School is the first Business School in the Ranking of the MBA most demanded in Spain, according to the Observatory Portal MBA .
The Master of Access to Legal Practice and Legal Practice is taught through a face-to-face methodology. Based on a practical orientation of teaching-learning activities, including case studies, collaborative works or simulation of procedural acts
- Contents are fully updated and highly technical, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation
- Personal tutorials (via forums, chat, phone, email)
- Debates and discussion groups
- Self-assessment test
- Readings, case studies and documentation