The Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to New Markets will provide you with the necessary tools to implement the internationalization in your own company. The target of such program is:
Module 1: Management of International Strategy - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 2: The structure of the international market. International trade management - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 3: International Marketing - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 4: Global Logistics Operations - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 5: Financial and Economic International Management - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 6: Access to New Markets - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 7: Managing Human Resources in an International Environment - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 8: Final Master’s Project - 15 Credits ECTS
As Director of Foreign Trade, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
· To promote the internationalization of the company and foreign trade activities.
· To develop a broad vision and a framework for understanding the various elements for worldwide business relations.
· To provide professionals and companies useful tools and performance standards, both strategic and operational, to govern security and guarantee the success of the internationalization.
When finishing the Master in Internationalization of Companies and Access to the New Markets, you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia.
The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
Digital has changed the game for sports business forever. Teams, leagues and federations no longer compete with each other; the new competitors are digitally-based activities such as social media, video streaming and gaming. Some analysts have even observed sport to be the most disrupted of all industries.
Digital is more about aligning strategy and the organization to behaviours and expectations of modern fans than it is about technology.
Ultimately, digital is about growth and therefore 'Managing Digital Transformation in Sports' has been purposely developed for football and sport organisations to explain the digital challenge to sports leaders, managers and professionals in a way that will enable organization and career growth.
It is a modern reality that whilst business models in sports are still adjusting to the new data and fan-ﬁrst reality of the digital era, a new breed of technologies such as virtual and augmented reality have arrived to push the economy further into competition for personalized and immersive experiences.
Through all of this volatility, the principles that are needed to navigate digital disruption in our own roles and organizations are now understood. 'Managing Digital Transformation in Sports' takes lessons from all industries in the digital economy and combines them with football and sports business best practices to deliver a master class for career and business transformation.
You can download the program prospectus here.
The program is aimed at professionals looking to improve their digital literacy so that they can more effectively lead and contribute to business transformation in a sports/football organization.
It is the first program focusing on the transformation and specialization of digital business in the sports industry.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
To ensure you are fully prepared for a wide range of professional challenges, the course curriculum covers all business areas across the sport industry.
The well-rounded curriculum is divided into four terms that cover the following areas:
TERM 1 - SPORTS BUSINESS IN DIGITAL
1. Introduction - why sport is most disrupted of all industries
2. The new consumer and fan
3. New sport business responsibilities
4. Digital technologies and their impact on sports business explained
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Digital and Social Media
- Data and Analytics
- New technologies: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Artiﬁ cial Intelligence
TERM 2 - ACHIEVING DIGITAL MATURITY
1. What is Digital Maturity
2. Obstacles to achieving Digital Transformation
3. Digital Transformation Success Factors
- Leadership and Strategy
- Culture and Governance
- Business Model Innovation
- Fan-centered Design
- Corporate requirements - Finance, IT and Marketing
- Open Innovation (including special feature on Innovation best practice)
TERM 3 - BECOMING A SOCIAL BUSINESS
1. What is a Social Business
2. Social Leadership
3. Socially Inspired Trends
- Digital Marketing Models
- Digital Marketing Capabilities
- Digital Media and the changing broadcast landscape
- Crowd sourcing, Recruitment, Employee Ambassadors
- Social Media Platform Selection
- Social Media Best Practice
- Sponsorship and monetizing social media
- Mobile Apps
- Esports - industry analysis and opportunities for traditional sports
TERM 4 - DATA STRATEGY AND MARKETING WITH ANALYTICS
1. How Data is transforming business
2. Characteristics of Data high-performers
3. Planning for data mastery
- Developing a Data-driven culture
- Data and Analytics best practices and case studies
- Attracting and retaining Data and Analytics Talent
- Innovating with Data
- Sources of Fan Data and Customer Data Platforms
- How Big Data drives Marketing Success in Sport Organizations
You will benefit from the latest technology-enabled education and an interactive methodology that combines live web conferences led by top football industry professionals with an integral online platform through which the contents of the program are delivered.
The program brings together international industry executives from the top sports clubs, governing bodies and corporations across the world to provide candidates with the most relevant and up-todate information from the football industry through online guest speaker sessions.
This course is led by Stephen Bourke, Sports Business Strategist and Digital Analyst. Stephen is an internationally experienced sports business specialist from Australia presently working in Qatar. He is a global executive board member of Sport and Entertainment Alliance In Technology (SEAT) Conference in the USA. Stephen’s passion for understanding the impact that the digital economy is having on sports business has led to him becoming the ﬁ rst person to develop and deliver content online to inspire other sports professionals own transformation in our new digital-ﬁrst reality.
The Sports Business Institute have provided training to executives from across the football industry at a global level including clubs, federations, and media outlets such as FIFA, Club Wembley, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Manchester City FC, West Ham United, PSG, Inter Milan, Juventus, Galatasaray, the Mexican Football Federation among numerous other top sports properties.
2. Click on the button "Secure your spot here"
3. Fill out online registration form on this page
4. Secure a spot in the program by paying a 50 Euro application fee. You must fill out the form on this page and click on the "Register" button.
5. Once the application fee has been paid a member of our team will contact you to confirm your registration.
6. You must then complete the balance of your course tuition fee of 3,350 Euros* by bank transfer.
*This early bird tuition fee is available before December 8th, 2017 . After that the fee will be 3,800 Euros