The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI), does not intend to talk about what innovation is, but prepare you to be able to innovate in a global environment where understanding the importance of new technologies, personal improvement, etc. would allow you to build disruptive Business Models, which would provide new value to the society and greater positioning for your business.
The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies’ staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society. An environment that has suffered a structural change needs a different, more entrepreneurial approach.
When finishing the Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI), you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia.
The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
Module 1: The Capacity to Innovate: one of the few lasting competitive advantages - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 2: The Key Factor of Innovation: People - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 3: Identification of Innovation Challenges (Innovation Strategy) - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 4: How to Manage and Systematize the Innovation Process - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 5: Collaborate to Innovate. How to Build Innovation Ecosystems - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 6: Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 7: Business Game Simulation - 3 Credits ECTS
Module 8: Final Master Project - 15 Credits ECTS
As Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
· To design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of techological innovation in companies.
· Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
· Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment.
The Certificate in Football Business Management is an eight-month online program that has been designed to bridge the gap between an academic approach to sports management education and the real-life environment of the football industry.
The program is backed by the reputation of the Sports Business Institute Barcelona, leaders in executive online training education for the football industry and Visionary Sports Investment, the creators of the world-leading MSc degree in Sporting Directorship run in relationship with the Centre for Sports Business at Salford University Business School.
The program has been designed with the objective of enhancing the development of the football industry, enabling learners from around the globe to enter into a truly international program with guest speakers from the top football organizations worldwide.
Confirmed Speakers for the program include:
*Additional speakers will be announced soon. For latest information visit: http://www.sbibarcelona.com/events/postgraduate-in-football-business-management
1. Introduction to the Business of Football
2. Football Marketing & Sponsorship – Part I
3. Football Marketing & Sponsorship – Part II
4. Stadium Management and Club Operations in Football
5. Financial Management in Football
6. Digital Business Management in Football
7. CRM and Data Analytics in Football
8. Football Fan Engagement and Community Relations
9. Media and Communications in Football
10. Emerging Markets in Football
11. Performance Management in Football
12. Football HR and Career Management
13. Player Representation in the Football Industry
14. Football Law and Legislation
15. Athlete Brand Management in Football
16. Final Project
1. Fill out online registration form
2. Upload your CV and cover letter to our website (in English)
3. Complete payment online of application fee of 750 Euros
4. Personal Virtual Interview with Program Director(s)
A member of our academic team will contact you in writing within 48 hours to inform you if you have been accepted to the program.
5. Enrollment Process (if accepted in program after personal interview)
6. Payment of outstanding course fee: 6,750 Euros
*Application fee is non-refundable, unless a candidate is not accepted to the program.
To download course prospectus click here: https://sbibarcelona.lpages.co/prospectus/
The need to create prevention schemes and processes is now a necessity and a priority for companies and institutions. Hence it is imperative that managers of companies dedicated to this activity are prepared to take on the challenges imposed by the sector.
This online MBA with specialization in Occupational Risk Prevention that the IMF Group teaches in conjunction with the Camilo José Cela University allows to acquire a better knowledge of the real scope of the occupational hazards associated with the job and how to prevent and avoid them as well as in the preparation of the best executives and business managers.
The course's tutors are mainly made up of corporate and academic professionals who are dedicated to providing students with live work experiences and providing valid examples in the field of Business Administration.
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or availability of time. This master's degree can be studied under:
All contents are fully updated and have a high technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whatever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
The student has self-assessment exercises for each module of the training program, to help you measure the progress in your study. Likewise, the obtaining of the Master's degrees by IMF Business School and Master's degree by the Universidad Camilo José Cela will be subject to the passing of an online or face-to-face examination, at the student's request.