The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI) prepares you to be able to innovate in a global environment where understanding the importance of new technologies, personal improvement, etc. would allow you to build disruptive Business Models, which would provide new value to the society and greater positioning for your business.
The Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI) seeks to develop the capabilities and skills of companies’ staff from different sectors and departments to enable them to respond to the new challenges they face in the current society. An environment that has suffered a structural change needs a different, more entrepreneurial approach.
Module 1: The Capacity to Innovate: one of the few lasting competitive advantages - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 2: The Key Factor of Innovation: People - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 3: Identification of Innovation Challenges (Innovation Strategy) - 9 Credits ECTS
Module 4: How to Manage and Systematize the Innovation Process - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 5: Collaborate to Innovate. How to Build Innovation Ecosystems - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 6: Starting a new business: Entrepreneurship - 6 Credits ECTS
Module 7: Business Game Simulation - 3 Credits ECTS
Module 8: Final Master Project - 15 Credits ECTS
As Director of Innovation, Business Area Director, Officer or CEO, you will be fully trained for:
· To design, plan, implement, monitor and control the implementation of projects of techological innovation in companies.
· Incorporate innovation in management and planning departments or business units of technology companies.
· Valuing the business innovation projects based on a model and solid business plan, and knowing the benefits and return on investment.
When finishing the Master in International Business Innovation (IMBI), you will get a Master degree given by the BEBS “Barcelona Executive Business School” and University of Murcia.
The University of Murcia (in Spanish: Universidad de Murcia) is the main and the largest University in Murcia, is the third oldest university in Spain with more than 34,000 students. Is a University with Nacional and International recognition. It belongs to the Campus of International Excellence program in the project "Campus Mare Nostrum".
Digital has changed the game for sports business forever. Teams, leagues and federations no longer compete with each other; the new competitors are digitally-based activities such as social media, video streaming and gaming. Some analysts have even observed sport to be the most disrupted of all industries.
Digital is more about aligning strategy and the organization to behaviours and expectations of modern fans than it is about technology.
Ultimately, digital is about growth and therefore 'Managing Digital Transformation in Sports' has been purposely developed for football and sport organisations to explain the digital challenge to sports leaders, managers and professionals in a way that will enable organization and career growth.
It is a modern reality that whilst business models in sports are still adjusting to the new data and fan-ﬁrst reality of the digital era, a new breed of technologies such as virtual and augmented reality have arrived to push the economy further into competition for personalized and immersive experiences.
Through all of this volatility, the principles that are needed to navigate digital disruption in our own roles and organizations are now understood. 'Managing Digital Transformation in Sports' takes lessons from all industries in the digital economy and combines them with football and sports business best practices to deliver a master class for career and business transformation.
You can download the program prospectus here.
The program is aimed at professionals looking to improve their digital literacy so that they can more effectively lead and contribute to business transformation in a sports/football organization.
It is the first program focusing on the transformation and specialization of digital business in the sports industry.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
To ensure you are fully prepared for a wide range of professional challenges, the course curriculum covers all business areas across the sport industry.
The well-rounded curriculum is divided into four terms that cover the following areas:
TERM 1 - SPORTS BUSINESS IN DIGITAL
1. Introduction - why sport is most disrupted of all industries
2. The new consumer and fan
3. New sport business responsibilities
4. Digital technologies and their impact on sports business explained
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Digital and Social Media
- Data and Analytics
- New technologies: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Artiﬁ cial Intelligence
TERM 2 - ACHIEVING DIGITAL MATURITY
1. What is Digital Maturity
2. Obstacles to achieving Digital Transformation
3. Digital Transformation Success Factors
- Leadership and Strategy
- Culture and Governance
- Business Model Innovation
- Fan-centered Design
- Corporate requirements - Finance, IT and Marketing
- Open Innovation (including special feature on Innovation best practice)
TERM 3 - BECOMING A SOCIAL BUSINESS
1. What is a Social Business
2. Social Leadership
3. Socially Inspired Trends
- Digital Marketing Models
- Digital Marketing Capabilities
- Digital Media and the changing broadcast landscape
- Crowd sourcing, Recruitment, Employee Ambassadors
- Social Media Platform Selection
- Social Media Best Practice
- Sponsorship and monetizing social media
- Mobile Apps
- Esports - industry analysis and opportunities for traditional sports
TERM 4 - DATA STRATEGY AND MARKETING WITH ANALYTICS
1. How Data is transforming business
2. Characteristics of Data high-performers
3. Planning for data mastery
- Developing a Data-driven culture
- Data and Analytics best practices and case studies
- Attracting and retaining Data and Analytics Talent
- Innovating with Data
- Sources of Fan Data and Customer Data Platforms
- How Big Data drives Marketing Success in Sport Organizations
You will benefit from the latest technology-enabled education and an interactive methodology that combines live web conferences led by top football industry professionals with an integral online platform through which the contents of the program are delivered.
The program brings together international industry executives from the top sports clubs, governing bodies and corporations across the world to provide candidates with the most relevant and up-todate information from the football industry through online guest speaker sessions.
This course is led by Stephen Bourke, Sports Business Strategist and Digital Analyst. Stephen is an internationally experienced sports business specialist from Australia presently working in Qatar. He is a global executive board member of Sport and Entertainment Alliance In Technology (SEAT) Conference in the USA. Stephen’s passion for understanding the impact that the digital economy is having on sports business has led to him becoming the ﬁ rst person to develop and deliver content online to inspire other sports professionals own transformation in our new digital-ﬁrst reality.
The Sports Business Institute have provided training to executives from across the football industry at a global level including clubs, federations, and media outlets such as FIFA, Club Wembley, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Manchester City FC, West Ham United, PSG, Inter Milan, Juventus, Galatasaray, the Mexican Football Federation among numerous other top sports properties.
2. Click on the button "Secure your spot here"
3. Fill out online registration form on this page
4. Secure a spot in the program by paying a 50 Euro application fee. You must fill out the form on this page and click on the "Register" button.
5. Once the application fee has been paid a member of our team will contact you to confirm your registration.
6. You must then complete the balance of your course tuition fee of 3,350 Euros* by bank transfer.
*This early bird tuition fee is available before December 8th, 2017 . After that the fee will be 3,800 Euros
The Certificate in Football Business Management is an eight-month online program that has been designed to bridge the gap between an academic approach to sports management education and the real-life environment of the football industry.
The program is backed by the reputation of the Sports Business Institute Barcelona, leaders in executive online training education for the football industry and Visionary Sports Investment, the creators of the world-leading MSc degree in Sporting Directorship run in relationship with the Centre for Sports Business at Salford University Business School.
The program has been designed with the objective of enhancing the development of the football industry, enabling learners from around the globe to enter into a truly international program with guest speakers from the top football organizations worldwide.
Confirmed Speakers for the program include:
*Additional speakers will be announced soon. For latest information visit: http://www.sbibarcelona.com/events/postgraduate-in-football-business-management
1. Introduction to the Business of Football
2. Football Marketing & Sponsorship – Part I
3. Football Marketing & Sponsorship – Part II
4. Stadium Management and Club Operations in Football
5. Financial Management in Football
6. Digital Business Management in Football
7. CRM and Data Analytics in Football
8. Football Fan Engagement and Community Relations
9. Media and Communications in Football
10. Emerging Markets in Football
11. Performance Management in Football
12. Football HR and Career Management
13. Player Representation in the Football Industry
14. Football Law and Legislation
15. Athlete Brand Management in Football
16. Final Project
1. Fill out online registration form
2. Upload your CV and cover letter to our website (in English)
3. Complete payment online of application fee of 750 Euros
4. Personal Virtual Interview with Program Director(s)
A member of our academic team will contact you in writing within 48 hours to inform you if you have been accepted to the program.
5. Enrollment Process (if accepted in program after personal interview)
6. Payment of outstanding course fee: 6,750 Euros
*Application fee is non-refundable, unless a candidate is not accepted to the program.
To download course prospectus click here: https://sbibarcelona.lpages.co/prospectus/
The need to create prevention schemes and processes is now a necessity and a priority for companies and institutions. Hence it is imperative that managers of companies dedicated to this activity are prepared to take on the challenges imposed by the sector.
This online MBA with specialization in Occupational Risk Prevention that the IMF Group teaches in conjunction with the Camilo José Cela University allows to acquire a better knowledge of the real scope of the occupational hazards associated with the job and how to prevent and avoid them as well as in the preparation of the best executives and business managers.
The course's tutors are mainly made up of corporate and academic professionals who are dedicated to providing students with live work experiences and providing valid examples in the field of Business Administration.
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or availability of time. This master's degree can be studied under:
All contents are fully updated and have a high technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whatever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
The student has self-assessment exercises for each module of the training program, to help you measure the progress in your study. Likewise, the obtaining of the Master's degrees by IMF Business School and Master's degree by the Universidad Camilo José Cela will be subject to the passing of an online or face-to-face examination, at the student's request.